New Everton Stadium

- 15th June, Barret-Baxendale's exhaustive worldwide search for a stadium development director begins.....

200.gif

- 13th August, feller down the corridor puts head round door: "Go on then Denise, I'll do it"

- 15th June, Barret-Baxendale's exhaustive worldwide search for a stadium development director begins.....

200.gif

- 13th August, feller down the corridor puts head round door: "Go on then Denise, I'll do it"

Or... man who knows the club and what is required and the limitations of what he's working with appointed...

So months of searching which presumably would have included work that Elstone was doing and it turns out the right guy for the job was in house all along.

Yeah okay, sure.

Or, he applied, they looked at other candidates, and decided this bloke was as good as any outsider. He has only been back at the club for 18 months or so.

And like most on here, I hadnt heard of him till about 10 minutes ago.

edit. Or, 18 months ago he was identified as the bloke to drive this through when various dots are joined, gave him a non job till dots were joined, then had a pretence of a global search, when they had already done one?

Might be a step too far that, even for me.

arsene wenger would be a good appointment. he basically helped to over see the whole emirates project and had big inputs.

currently out of work, but would of kept him in the loop regards the premier league and I reckon he would of been an excellent project manager

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back