New Everton Stadium

But people who sell through stub can ask for ridiculous prices ( given the game of course)

I know some lad I work with who obly goes Saturday games because he plays footy on a Sunday he sells his Sunday tickets on stubhub and asks for like £100 per ticket ( the big games derby etc alway sell for that price as well ) which is daft
I always suspected that people could make money from tickets, but I remember @GrandOldTeam pretty much dispelling that myth apart from the top games.

For less significant games, which people are more likely to choose to miss, then you'll regularly find unsold tickets on StubHub. Perhaps if the club helped with that?

It would be in the best interest for the fan and the club if that seat was filled, so supporting that could be beneficial.

I always suspected that people could make money from tickets, but I remember @GrandOldTeam pretty much dispelling that myth apart from the top games.

For less significant games, which people are more likely to choose to miss, then you'll regularly find unsold tickets on StubHub. Perhaps if the club helped with that?

It would be in the best interest for the fan and the club if that seat was filled, so supporting that could be beneficial.

There should be like a price limit set to pay for all games via stub hub like but there isn't, as you say it's most likely the small games on there but you get some people who just sell their tickets for the big games regardless if they can make it just to make a few quid

There should be like a price limit set to pay for all games via stub hub like but there isn't, as you say it's most likely the small games on there but you get some people who just sell their tickets for the big games regardless if they can make it just to make a few quid
Supply & demand and that also reinforces that we may only sell out a big 60,000 for bigger games. Better to be full for most games than only for big games. I do wonder why you would sell a ticket for a big game though unless you genuinely couldn’t go?

52k is perfect ( for now )

that's an extra 12k straight away, with about an extra 15k ( inc restricted views )

one thing I do notice though and what I think needs looking into, some people with season tickets don't actually attend most games, theirs seats around me ( only a couple like ) that are empty for roughly a dozen+ games a season and they only turn up when they want

think they should check how much the season ticket is in use and strip you of it if you don't attend at least 75% of games
But that's why we have stub hub.

I have had my ST for years in the top balcony, didn't give it up when I moved to Dubai as I knew I'd still make around 50% of the homes.

I can now get rid of the games I can't attend and everybody is happy.

Do people abuse it? Of course. You notice people selling 2/3/4 seats together tend to charge a little extra but you can't expect stub hub to remove those listings, it's their business model to charge a percentage of the sale price.

You also get a few listings way over the going rate, derbies/utd etc, but again, how do you suggest the club police it? Unless they bring it back "in house" like Man City it's as good as it gets.

When we move to Bramley Moore (sorry Dave, it's happening) the demand for Stub Hub services will drop and people will be forced to sell at or below face value.

No it is a great idea.

So someone gets ill, can't attend the match for a while and the club takes their season ticket off them.

Or their child gets ill, so the family can't attend the match for a while and the club takes all of their season tickets off them.

Or someone loses their job and cant travel back to Liverpool for a while and the club takes their season ticket off them.

You're an idiot. It is a terrible idea.

But that's why we have stub hub.

I have had my ST for years in the top balcony, didn't give it up when I moved to Dubai as I knew I'd still make around 50% of the homes.

I can now get rid of the games I can't attend and everybody is happy.

Do people abuse it? Of course. You notice people selling 2/3/4 seats together tend to charge a little extra but you can't expect stub hub to remove those listings, it's their business model to charge a percentage of the sale price.

You also get a few listings way over the going rate, derbies/utd etc, but again, how do you suggest the club police it? Unless they bring it back "in house" like Man City it's as good as it gets.

When we move to Bramley Moore (sorry Dave, it's happening) the demand for Stub Hub services will drop and people will be forced to sell at or below face value.

You have just answered your own question though, "how do they police it' they bring it in house where they sell it back the same as Stubhub do but at face value. People use stub hub to make money whether or not they can make the game or not. It's wrong and unfair on people who genuinely can't get tickets

So someone gets ill, can't attend the match for a while and the club takes their season ticket off them.

Or their child gets ill, so the family can't attend the match for a while and the club takes all of their season tickets off them.

Or someone loses their job and cant travel back to Liverpool for a while and the club takes their season ticket off them.

Obviously is there is a reason behind it it's ok.

But people don't go the game because they can't be arsed sell their tickets for the games they can't be arsed and pick and choose the ones they want

They shouldn't be allowed

Stop getting so angry about it, propa sobbing it's just an idea

Obviously is there is a reason behind it it's ok.

But people don't go the game because they can't be arsed sell their tickets for the games they can't be arsed and pick and choose the ones they want

They shouldn't be allowed

Stop getting so angry about it, propa sobbing it's just an idea

And how do the club decide what is a legitimate reason or not?

Or how do they even find out if that reason is true?

People can wait to get a season ticket. Like everyone else.

If you take time out and read my previous post I said that mitigating circumstances are acceptable and I am aiming at ST holders that purchase for status yet pick and choose. Giving the ticket to mates and so is also ok. So get back on your horse you idiot and ride away.

If you take time out and read my previous post I said that mitigating circumstances are acceptable and I am aiming at ST holders that purchase for status yet pick and choose. Giving the ticket to mates and so is also ok. So get back on your horse you idiot and ride away.

You can read my previous post also.

The club have no way of policing what is and isn't an acceptable mitigating circumstance.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back