New Everton Stadium

Not one single mention about the funding. The city not getting the commonwealth games put the final nail in the coffin for any new stadium.

The club are just going through some PR scheme to make it look like things are all good.

The whole thing is nothing more than a unicorn.

Not one single mention about the funding. The city not getting the commonwealth games put the final nail in the coffin for any new stadium.

The club are just going through some PR scheme to make it look like things are all good.

The whole thing is nothing more than a unicorn.

You know quite well that the club said planning permission and confirmation of funding would be announced before this Christmas. Last time I checked, Christmas is in late December. It's early November as I write this. I'm in the positive camp. If Christmas comes and goes and there is no announcement, I'll think about changing ship. Let's see what the future holds.

You know quite well that the club said planning permission and confirmation of funding would be announced before this Christmas. Last time I checked, Christmas is in late December. It's early November as I write this. I'm in the positive camp. If Christmas comes and goes and there is no announcement, I'll think about changing ship. Let's see what the future holds.
Yes, but I've got new and old decorations stashed in the conservatory, cards and presents piled in a bedroom or en route after being ordered online, Christmas party, meals out, and concert are booked. I mean, you can virtually hear Santa's bells jingling.

No, I said BELLS

I got to stand on the pitch in my uniform yesterday for the Remembrance event which was an incredible feeling and experience. As we headed off out of the stadium to get changed and the Goodison faithful were doing their bit to put a lump in my throat, part of me felt that it will be tricky to get that at BMD and made me want to stay.
We then got quickly changed behind the Park End and rushed around to by St Luke's to get into the top corner of the Main Stand where I came back down to earth with our restricted views - it's going to be tough to leave but we've got to get this done this time!!

have we had any proper news since the reveal regards planning ??

Of sorts, yes. The news was planning permission and funding would be announced before this Christmas. If so, great. If not, I'll start to have serious doubts and I'm in the glass half full camp. Let's just wait and see what the next six weeks bring, eh? Isn't that a reasonable stance to take?

Of sorts, yes. The news was planning permission and funding would be announced before this Christmas. If so, great. If not, I'll start to have serious doubts and I'm in the glass half full camp. Let's just wait and see what the next six weeks bring, eh? Isn't that a reasonable stance to take?
Did they say funding too? I thought it was only the planning application going in for BMD and Goodison.

Did they say funding too? I thought it was only the planning application going in for BMD and Goodison.

this isn't far off though is it , and normally , you start seeing much more detailed 'leaks' and such as the club / architechts start getting excited about the build etc etc etc..

weve had one 'big reveal' months ago and nothing official since.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back