New Everton Stadium

North and south upper tiers look cramped for concourse space.
I don't think in reality its going to be that cramped. I know they mentioned they want they sound to be projected down which is why the stadium is built the way it is so, "EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON" and "HE'S BRAZILIAN...." and "CARLO MAGNIFICO" reigns terror! we just need to wait and see but looks very sound

AEEKGt6.jpg
36xn12v.jpg
Z6XGbfb.jpg
NOOUiV3.jpg
YoYidsz.jpg

Someone over at Skyscrapercity has posted these
54.15 metres high , thats nigh on 180 ft.

How does that compare to Goodison's Main Stand ?

Edit
Just checked 185 ft.
Its going to look very imposing.

Just a few random thoughts. I wonder if they will still have buses from Sandhills to the ground? I appreciate it is far closer than GP but there will always be people who won’t want to or can’t walk. Even for the fit and able bodied it could save a soaking on a winter’s night.

Hopefully the buses from St John’s Lane will still run, in fact I hope there are more of them and we can pick a bus up in other areas such as Moorfields.

Also, I hope whoever owns The Cunard pub on the corner of Stanley Road and Boundary Street does it up and reopens it. Would be a handy place for a pre and post match pint for fans from various parts of town whose bus routes are close by.

Finally looks like this is happening and I think the whole fan base is happy especially with the news of the potential to increase certain stands.

If I remember correctly spurs allocation grew due to demand?
Can see this being 55,000 by completion, wonder when Everton will go oh hold on this waiting list is now ridiculous?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back