New Everton Stadium

Anyone think this slave thing has got a bit much, yes there has been good and bad in our history, but it is our history, we can't change it and it shouldn't be hidden nor forgotten. No one now can possibly feel responsible for what happened 200 years back or whatever it was. It is what it is.
yes but we don't have to commemorate or glory it.

Anyone think this slave thing has got a bit much, yes there has been good and bad in our history, but it is our history, we can't change it and it shouldn't be hidden nor forgotten. No one now can possibly feel responsible for what happened 200 years back or whatever it was. It is what it is.
Watched a programme the other night about the Vikings in Ireland. Seems a 1000 years ago the main commodity they took from Ireland were peoples to be used as slaves. These were my Irish ancestors. I demand a slave memorial. I demand all statues in Denmark Sweden Norway be destroyed. I demand I demand I'll be back with more later

All ABBA songs to be erased from history too

Watched a programme the other night about the Vikings in Ireland. Seems a 1000 years ago the main commodity they took from Ireland were peoples to be used as slaves. These were my Irish ancestors. I demand a slave memorial. I demand all statues in Denmark Sweden Norway be destroyed. I demand I demand I'll be back with more later

All ABBA songs to be erased from history too
Mamma Mia !

It hasn't been a functioning dock for years under the name Bramley Moore. It's a derelict dock. We've no need to tether our major project to a name that can bring shame. It's not that difficult to underline his connections to the slave trade, so let's just cut his identity out of the picture and forge our own story on that site.

It hasn't been a functioning dock for years under the name Bramley Moore. It's a derelict dock. We've no need to tether our major project to a name that can bring shame. It's not that difficult to underline his connections to the slave trade, so let's just cut his identity out of the picture and forge our own story on that site.

Sound, but we arent celebrating Bramley Moore by building a stadium in his name.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back