New Everton Stadium

It was around the turn of century when George W. Goodison moved back to Merseyside and took up residence at Beech Lawn in Waterloo. He is now 57 years old and his wife is 55. There is no mention of children. The couple has three servants employed at their home two of which are sisters.

RENAME GOODISON NOW
Ha Ha Ha.

Servants aren't slaves mate. They are free to frig off from an employer any time they choose.

Ha Ha Ha.

Servants aren't slaves mate. They are free to frig off from an employer any time they choose.

Google, then watch, The Georgian House.

Based on true stories in Bristol. The actual house, just off Park Street in Bristol, is now a museum.

We didnt name the docks.
We choose to use his name in relation to the stadium development. We can do what we please in that repsect. We can call it the Xanadu Stadium project if we like. Continuing with Bramley Moore is not dealing with an embarrassment. Itls an own goal we can avoid, so we should avoid it.

Google, then watch, The Georgian House.

Based on true stories in Bristol. The actual house, just off Park Street in Bristol, is now a museum.
I can only reiterate that servants aren't slaves. There is no relevance in bringing up servants. None.

Do you want Bramley Moore to be known outside Liverpool? Neither do I, so let's distance the club from the monster.

I am utterly arsed mate. If you want to get frothy about sommet you didnt, (and probably still dont) know about till this afternoon, carry on.

The divvies getting bent out of shape painted the Penny Lane signs today; turns out he, or she, had zilch to do with slaves.

Everton actually don’t own Bramley Moore Dock and never will own the land the stadium will be built on, Peel Holdings do.

The club have to be factually correct by calling it Bramley Moore Dock because that’s its name.

Also, it’s pretty irrelevant when the only thing the club have control over i.e. the stadium name, won’t reference the dock, it’ll be the USM, Megafon, etc, stadium.

I am utterly arsed mate. If you want to get frothy about sommet you didnt, (and probably still dont) know about till this afternoon, carry on.

The divvies getting bent out of shape painted the Penny Lane signs today; turns out he, or she, had zilch to do with slaves.
You're missing my point entirely. I've already stated my pov on all that.

My concern is image and identity protection for the club. That's it.

You never watched Roots mate? The pretty young girls were used, (and I mean used) as "servants".

Dressed all nice and fed and everything. Y'know.
Servants have contracts. They are free born. They operate in the market economy, not a slave economy. What you refer to there are house slaves.

The general consensus is that penny lane was a toll road many years ago and that it cost a penny hence the name

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back