New Everton Stadium

It hasn't been a functioning dock for years under the name Bramley Moore. It's a derelict dock. We've no need to tether our major project to a name that can bring shame. It's not that difficult to underline his connections to the slave trade, so let's just cut his identity out of the picture and forge our own story on that site.

It's the history of the site whether you like it or not, what you going to do chisel out the stone plaque saying Bramley Moore. We can't continue down this route, it's not right.

It's just a stone with a name on it. *shrugs*
Did you know Bramley Moore and his history before this, probably not. I just think it's part of our history, it should not be scrubbed, obviously there are differences of opinion. But I understand what you and others are saying.

Did you know Bramley Moore and his history before this, probably not. I just think it's part of our history, it should not be scrubbed, obviously there are differences of opinion. But I understand what you and others are saying.

I really doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

The dock walls are listed anyway so you cant just take the name down. We can however quite easily not call it Bramley Moore and just call it..well anything we want to really.

I mean how many Arsenal fans still call it Ashburton Grove?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back