New Everton Stadium

Plain as a pikestaff: "Bramley Moore Dock Stadium" is the name, plan is the intention for it.

We're going round in circles, though. We dont need to reference it. At all.

Isn't that worth considering in the current climate?

"Where do you Live lad, I'll drop the stuff off?

"An apartment on Rodney Street"

"You can't say that, Rodney was a Slave Traders name"

"Erm, OK. I live in an apartment in Liverpool"

"Nice one, be there in 20 mins"

It is the name of a place. Seriously, if you were that bothered, you would have lobbied the Council for years over the name of the dock. I suspect though, that you were utterly clueless about the origins of the Docks name, and much less even at all bothered.

We aren't going round on circles Dave, you're going round in circles. Your chasing your own tail in order to a maintain an argument that only exists in your own head. The naming of Bramley-Moore dock has as much to do with Everton FC as any of the streets in Liverpool that are named after people associated with the slave trade, to believe otherwise is just plain daft.

Plain as a pikestaff: "Bramley Moore Dock Stadium" is the name, plan is the intention for it.

We're going round in circles, though. We dont need to reference it. At all.

Isn't that worth considering in the current climate?

So you are claiming that the name for the stadium is to be Bramley Moore Dock?

So you are claiming that the name for the stadium is to be Bramley Moore Dock?
No. I'm saying it's being used to identify the club's scheme. That is not helpful right now, so I would ahve thought you'd be open to the club not using it anymore. Also, that would help the club with naming rights: if a deal is struck with a commercial partner, they wont want an established name for the site to compete with.

This makes sense commercially and morally. It's a no brainer.

No. I'm saying it's being used to identify the club's scheme. That is not helpful right now, so I would ahve thought you'd be open to the club not using it anymore. Also, that would help the club with naming rights: if a deal is struck with a commercial partner, they wont want an established name for the site to compete with.

I'm not at all surprised that you are getting zero support for your mindless crusade Dave!

It doesn't have a name. The project is called the Peoples Project, the building that doesn't yet exist, doesn't have a name. This is not an uncommon practice. It has been commonly referred to as the location in which it will be built. The Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium. The only way that you can change that is to change the location or change the name of the location. You clearly have days of pent up rage inside of you, but your not fighting the right fight.

What would you prefer the Peoples Project, or the stadium at Bramley Moore Dock to be called?

Stanley Park was named after Lord Stanley of Preston who was the Colonial Secretary. Have we started the witch hunt here yet and called for it to be renamed?

Have people delved into the history of George William Goodison, who gave his named to Goodison Road and our own beloved stadium, to see his sutability?

How about the Bullens Road or the Gwladys Street?

Stanley Park was named after Lord Stanley of Preston who was the Colonial Secretary. Have we started the witch hunt here yet and called for it to be renamed?

Have people delved into the history of George William Goodison, who gave his named to Goodison Road and our own beloved stadium, to see his sutability?

How about the Bullens Road or the Gwladys Street?

My gran was called Gwladys and a terrible racist.

Burn it down.

I have heard bramley apples are the new sponsor, problem solved

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back