New Everton Stadium

View attachment 90873

That's pretty strong circumstantial evidence, taken in conjunction with his involvement lobbying for the removal of duties on coffee and sugar (and the Select Committee report brought by @NeilA1878 concerning Bramley Moores' testimony...which appears to be stating that slaves faced a worse fate staying in Africa than if they'd been allowed to be exported to Brazil or the Caribbean).

I've seen enough. Bramley Moore was a scumbag and we need to distance ourselves from his name.
I'm pretty sure 'circumstantial' literally means weak when it comes to evidence.

Love how you've managed to jump from a centuries old unproven accusation to:

What is your view on the Bramley Moore name and its connection to the stadium scheme? Should it be dropped?

I think it's proven beyond all reasonable doubt now that he was a slaver and involved in the exploitation of slaves.
:eek:lol

I'm pretty sure 'circumstantial' literally means weak when it comes to evidence.

Love how you've managed to jump from a centuries old unproven accusation to:

:eek:lol
Proved beyond reasonable doubt? I literally linked him work done by a top university that listed all slave owners back to 1763 and John Bramley-Moore was not listed!! All he has are rumours from over 250 years ago.... if that's his definition of beyond reasonable doubt I would hate to be a defendant if he was in the jury!!

Proved beyond reasonable doubt? I literally linked him work done by a top university that listed all slave owners back to 1763 and John Bramley-Moore was not listed!! All he has are rumours from over 250 years ago.... if that's his definition of beyond reasonable doubt I would hate to be a defendant if he was in the jury!!
I'm looking forward to the hit law drama/comedy My Cousin Davek....

Everton women are moving to Walton hall park. Someone in the Asda queue told me today that someone told them that there friends sisters brother had been told on Facebook that the Walton family had something to do with the slave trade in the late 14th century. They used to.oppress the masses.
Don't want my team to.be associated with them

When PP is granted - will it just happen out of the blue or is it likely to be done over a number of days/weeks?
DBB will drop us all an e-mail.
Seriously, I'm maintaining my belief that amongst all the dire financial situation we are in, and expect to be in over the foreseeable, this project will be approved by hook or by crook and form a focal point for recovery,

When PP is granted - will it just happen out of the blue or is it likely to be done over a number of days/weeks?

The planning meeting(s), however they're done, will be public and normally these are streamed on the council website. You'll know in advance when the date of the meeting is (and I'd imagine this will be publicised by the club when it's known). And yeah, it might take more than one meeting if there are things the councillors want the club to look into and get back to them about.

But none of it should come out of the blue.

601C8B12-1912-47E2-A1E3-BD23DAD9FF22.webp
601C8B12-1912-47E2-A1E3-BD23DAD9FF22.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back