New Everton Stadium

CF!
CF!
CF!

How people can still bullshine me and tell me DCL is good enough to lead the line without any serious competition I'll never know.

Look at how Kane knits things together even if he isn't having runs on goal / getting shots away every second.

A Pelle/Jimenez/Gomez type big CF who can hold up the ball and bring Richy and James into play is essential if we are to get Europe.

You gonna play the stadium upfront?

download (1).webp

Who are those guys.

As some have mentioned, they will keep rejecting it no matter what amendments we make, we have changed the designs due to their recommendations and they still are not happy, our fans seem to prefer the plaza steps by the water so they have done us a favour, however I was not happy about lowering the height of the design to protect the skyline.... hopefully the club just ignore them now.

Who are these people?

It's positive now that there are opinions outside of the club making their voices heard and we need more of this.

The private sector in a generalised sense needs to pipe up publicly about the economic benefit. These quasi governmental authorities have no mandate from anyone yet wield huge influence, when the club has already engaged in an unprecedented level of consultation. That has to be made to count.

The club could also emphasise the redevelopment of Goodison in tandem without being seen to wade in on the stadium.

I think this is bound to be called in unfortunately. That shouldn't stop the development but it's something we could do without obviously.

It actually doesn't matter, there is no way in hell that even if this is called in, that a conservative Secretary of State trying to hold onto a number of marginal seats in North that they only just captured, is going to say no to the plans.

It is simply time wasting.

I suggest they take a look at Dublin's docklands developments since the early 80s. Mix of modern - National Convention Centre - with tasteful preservation of the old. Filling in a dock that has been derelict for 30 years or so is not damaging to heritage but is progress

Once you've seen one dock you've seen them all really. I don't see anything wrong with filling them in if you have Nelson/Salisbury and Collingwood left untouched and leaving a channel to have that continuity of the system. They want to have their cake, eat it, throw it up and eat it again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back