New Everton Stadium

I work in construction, and it reeks of a decision that a contractor would make to save a couple of million quid (for both Everton and them). If im right, I suspect it’s a joint decides between L’OR and Gardiner and Theobold (our appointed project managers) without actually considering the core principles as you say. It’s one of the risks we’ve taken by binning off Meis, and I’m really really upset by it, as I said earlier I feel like it’s one of the first times that Everton have made a really really bad decision in this whole process.

Simply anyone that isn't happy should voice their opinion to the planning application, I've done it. And on the PProject page

I'm always shocked that in the 21st Century our planning notifications still require pieces of paper sellotaped to lamp posts!

It's just in case all the dog walkers and kite flyers have missed the news that their recreation ground is going to be out of bounds soon. I expect many thousands to complain, I myself feel aggrieved as there is nothing I like more than climbing over locked gates and letting the children run around the safe dock area. Good family fun for all. :hayee:

I work in construction, and it reeks of a decision that a contractor would make to save a couple of million quid (for both Everton and them). If im right, I suspect it’s a joint decides between L’OR and Gardiner and Theobold (our appointed project managers) without actually considering the core principles as you say. It’s one of the risks we’ve taken by binning off Meis, and I’m really really upset by it, as I said earlier I feel like it’s one of the first times that Everton have made a really really bad decision in this whole process.

I'm sure the Club consulted with EDSA at the start of the process, would be good to get an update from them on what has happened since. If we can retrofit space at the back of the Park End I see no reason why we cannot have quality provisions at BMD, esp in the east stand.

I can't see much difference to be honest, the exterior looks good though, I like the changes to the west stand.

Yes mate I agree. On the planning application there looked to be a fair few changes, such as behind the goal on the front rows the section for wheelchairs looked quite close to the goal but on the app they are in the corners and still in the upper tier of the corners.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back