New Everton Stadium

You can see the premium seating in the upper tier of the main stand, the one opposite has the lopsided boxes design. The accessibility seating in the corners is there now.

Yeah can see that now mate. When you put it to night mode it doesn't look too bad and I think it stops where the away section starts.

I deffo thought on the planning app the wheelchair section was a lot closer to the goal but now they are on ground level in the corner plus they've still kept the original 4 corners in the middle tier wheelchair access which I thought they had removed in the home end.

Overall still looks great ;)

Yeah can see that now mate. When you put it to night mode it doesn't look too bad and I think it stops where the away section starts.

I deffo thought on the planning app the wheelchair section was a lot closer to the goal but now they are on ground level in the corner plus they've still kept the original 4 corners in the middle tier wheelchair access which I thought they had removed in the home end.

Overall still looks great ;)

Something is slightly suspicious though, you know that little VR stadium that you used to be able to put on your table and so on. That has got different internals and looks (to me) more like the one we saw last week...so which one is correct?? :Blink:

Something is slightly suspicious though, you know that little VR stadium that you used to be able to put on your table and so on. That has got different internals and looks (to me) more like the one we saw last week...so which one is correct?? :Blink:

I'm only on my mobile so can't see enough to warrant any suspicion. Shame it can't be plopped on a table though like the last one, just so we can see.

Also, I think if you do the centre circle view at night, the walls bridging the main stands to the big home end don't look as bad as we thought they would when looking at the planning app docs last week.

Also, I think if you do the centre circle view at night, the walls bridging the main stands to the big home end don't look as bad as we thought they would when looking at the planning app docs last week.

In the app they do not exist as you get that chunky wall behind the accessible seating in the corner that means the stands align better. In the little VR stadium they are there though:

Screenshot_20201002-233641_Gallery.jpg

The documents submitted with the planning show the below, not what’s on the app - it’s substantially different.

View attachment 102882

Are those with the planning documents or just visuals released around the same time? It is easy to see that is completely different and as I mentioned the small VR stadium has the changes above so it could be they haven't totally redone the internal pics in the app. However they have made some changes within those pictures so they might be just concealing the major ones for now.

Are those with the planning documents or just visuals released around the same time? It is easy to see that is completely different and as I mentioned the small VR stadium has the changes above so it could be they haven't totally redone the internal pics in the app. However they have made some changes within those pictures so they might be just concealing the major ones for now.

They’re just visuals - but they do tie up with the planning docs - check part 1 and 2 of the Design and Access Statement, both the original and the addendum. These show all the level plans in one place without having to try and find them in the other documents. The differences are pretty clear, apologies I’m in my phone so can’t dig in to try and highlight myself.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back