New Everton Stadium

Now we're sucking diesel.

Big Joe I believe. I thought the same thing.

Jaysus lads, one episode of Line of Duty last night and suddenly everyone is a blemmin detective. Relax. Implication unlikely, conviction highly unlikely, delays possible but stadium going ahead is now beyond doubt.

More calm, less AC-12 please

But who is H?

A bit hasty to jump to that Dave, the project is so big more time is needed to consider all the points, also with the current pandemic I bet there are not many Civil Servants in the office to look it over.
We'll see.

I dont like the prevailing politics here. It's thrown a spanner in the works.

As mentioned earlier, it's to do with all of the half finished developments and the people who are alleged to be scamming foreign investors and those in the council allegedly selling land cheap. That article on the last page is further proof of that. I'm sure when they do a bit of digging it will all come out, and there's no way it affects us other than a slight delay.

Fortunately Dave , you do seem to have been wrong about most things Everton related in recent years.
I can remember you confidently predicting the appointment of David Weir as manager years ago.

My prediction here is that the decision for this stadium will be delayed substantially and we;ll see a public inquiry.

Let's see how wrong I am about that.

You're a stopped clock just waiting to be right at some point.
Theres no getting out of that humble pie you'll be eating soon enough.
Put you napkin on ...
I look forward to it.

There's some mistaken belief that I dont want this stadium to be built. That's utter tripe - a conclusion lazily arrived at.

The only thing I've ever said about this BMD scheme is that I reserve the right - after 25 years worth of 4 failed stadium projects - to remain sceptical about EFC ever bringing a new stadium to fruition. And anyone with their heads screwed on would think the same way too.

This club have ripped the utter piss out of a generation of fans on this issue, and I promise you they wont do it anymore with me...or a lot of other people for that matter.

Four times bitten, fifth time shy.

I look forward to it.

There's some mistaken belief that I dont want this stadium to be built. That's utter tripe - a conclusion lazily arrived at.

The only thing I've ever said about this BMD scheme is that I reserve the right - after 25 years worth of 4 failed stadium projects - to remain sceptical about EFC ever bringing a new stadium to fruition. And anyone with their heads screwed on would think the same way too.

This club have ripped the utter piss out of a generation of fans on this issue, and I promise you they wont do it anymore with me...or a lot of other people for that matter.

Four times bitten, fifth time shy.
I believe you were a little more certain than that a few years ago that this project definitely wouldn't happen !
I dont believe you dont want it to happen and never have. It's your certainty it wouldn't that I called you on, despite new players in the game.
(I think we all doubted BK's ability alone to deliver)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back