New Everton Stadium

Why do you keep doing it to yourselves?

Are you freshly graduated students of Psychiatry hoping to make a breakthrough with a painfully long term subject case?

You won't.

Let him continue barking at the moon but don't bother wasting your time replying.

Completely gone.
Yeah your right and he either has me on ignore, which is fine, or just can't be bothered answering rational posts, either way I'm not going to even acknowledge him in the future. So there. lol

Sad for the city, giving us a bad name businesses could think twice about investing in our city. If they find these people to be guilty hope they throw the book at them .
Already known as the Wild West outside of the city when it comes to commercial property.

I have heard rumours before about some dodgy going on but not actually seen anything first person.

Why do you keep doing it to yourselves?

Are you freshly graduated students of Psychiatry hoping to make a breakthrough with a painfully long term subject case?

You won't.

Let him continue barking at the moon but don't bother wasting your time replying.

Completely gone.
I know mate...and have put him on ignore before now but that just confuses the discussion at times. What I do now is reply occasionally just to remind him of previous posts ....and put the humble pie in front of him !

The Mayor and the Chief officer involved have already been suspended, In Big Joe's case he has gone anyway, so the civil servants could focus on those areas of activity. Why should there be ramifications across the board for Education, Social Care, Public Health, Environmental Health, Leisure Services, Waste management etc. Have there been any accusations of mismanagement in these activities ?
It isn't that simple unfortunately. All the budgets for each department are dependent on each other. So it has to be total control.

As mentioned earlier, it's to do with all of the half finished developments and the people who are alleged to be scamming foreign investors and those in the council allegedly selling land cheap. That article on the last page is further proof of that. I'm sure when they do a bit of digging it will all come out, and there's no way it affects us other than a slight delay.
My prediction here is that the decision for this stadium will be delayed substantially and we;ll see a public inquiry.

Let's see how wrong I am about that.
Any dodgy project that has the faintest of establishment club red tinge to it will be ignored.
BMD and anything dodgy with the faintest blue tinge will be...'rigorously pursued to root out corruption'

As mentioned earlier, it's to do with all of the half finished developments and the people who are alleged to be scamming foreign investors and those in the council allegedly selling land cheap. That article on the last page is further proof of that. I'm sure when they do a bit of digging it will all come out, and there's no way it affects us other than a slight delay.
My prediction here is that the decision for this stadium will be delayed substantially and we;ll see a public inquiry.

Let's see how wrong I am about that.
Any dodgy project that has the faintest of establishment club red tinge to it will be ignored.
BMD and anything dodgywith the faintest blue tinge will be...'rigorously pursued to root out corruption'

Probably in this manner...or maybe not.

Its been that way in the city for years. Elliot Lawless has a penthouse on the strand and he wanted to put a flue on the outside of it. Planning said no, a conversation no doubt happened and, whallah, an ugly flue protruding from his abode.
Just read yesterday he bought land off council for 9 hundred thousand couple of years ago now worth 5 million plus give up me ,they bloody shenanigans going on been going on for years people getting the heads up to buy land sit on if flog it later for a nice little profit, joke

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back