New Everton Stadium

Made me laugh during the first half in the OT friendly they mentioned it only being 55000 crowd today. And we're building a brand new stadium for less that 53000.
One is the most successful clubs in the entire world, let alone domestically, with a global reach for fans and are challenging for the top spot in the league.

The other is Everton. While we may wish for a larger capacity stadium, they have a much greater demand for tickets than we have.

20210810_104605.webp

Good news and all, but this isn't priority. Having a team that can compete on a football pitch should be priority.
You're completely right although it's nice that we're starting the works for the stadium. It's easy to say, 'Ah look, a news bite so no transfers' and all that jazz.

But if we're ready to start the work, why not do it? It'd be ridiculous to postpone it for media reasons and even more to not actually mention and celebrate it.

Onwards and upwards.

Good news and all, but this isn't priority. Having a team that can compete on a football pitch should be priority.
Disagree... has to be the priority.
Affects everything as are Money woes can be assisted with this being built ASAP.
Plus, I want to move away from the smelly biffs I sit near that arrive stinking of ale 10 minutes in to the match and go for more ale 10 mins before halftime having just chatted to each other during the whole game.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back