New Everton Stadium

OT is on the fringe of a declining Trafford Park and MUFC have bought up many the plots adjacent to the stadium for parking.
Parking just about anywhere within 1-2 miles of OT is minimum £10
Quite cheap that -- the private car park opposite the Walton Taxi Club is now charging £15!!!!

Think it was certainly implied in stuff from the club / Meis but not sure if the seat to standing ratio was a bit ambitious though.
I'm sure somebody said on here that the concourses at BMD were designed to accommodate more people to allow for a change from 1:1 rail seating to something higher. If so, it's a rare occasion of EFC actually doing some forward planning!

If only somebody would look into the possibility, you know, draw up plans and that.
jab-we-met-kareena-kapoor.gif

….I’ve been thinking somebody will be putting time-lapse together, it’ll be more noticeable when the dock is emptied.
The club's webcams should be doing that. Hopefully there are some on-site now, even if they aren't yet publicly accessible.

It's a pretty special build, even when you take what it means to us out of the equation. It'll be fascinating to watch the full process - I'm already enjoying what we've seen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back