New Everton Stadium

I don't know anything about construction, it's amazing to me that you can fill in a dock with sand and then drive piles into it that will support a giant structure!
look at how the Burj Khalifa is built on proper shifting sand using piles and the friction within the sand. Total amazeballs. The sand in the dock has nowhere to go so once it is in and compacted it'll be a great built base that can be take out in 201 years time to revert back to a dirty ditch. If I remember correctly, the sand will be compacted then concrete pre cast block will go on the sand to give a flat solid base.

look at how the Burj Khalifa is built on proper shifting sand using piles and the friction within the sand. Total amazeballs. The sand in the dock has nowhere to go so once it is in and compacted it'll be a great built base that can be take out in 201 years time to revert back to a dirty ditch. If I remember correctly, the sand will be compacted then concrete pre cast block will go on the sand to give a flat solid base.
It is very cool

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back