New Everton Stadium

They're building upon an already iconic stadium and giving it HUGE facilities for visiting fans home and away.

They have the benefit of their tourist fans spending £100 average each in the club shop.

We're getting a smaller capacity stadium with nothing to suggest it will have anything like they have expanded on. Their new main stand and anfield road end are bigger than what we're doing.

The anfield road end was always like our gwladys st end but now it's gonna be a huge double decker with a jar 100m of concourse / hospitality behind it.

We're gonna be left behind.

Oh no maybe we should build a bigger stadium so we can be bigger than them because that’s how it works.

Yawn butters.

Oh no maybe we should build a bigger stadium so we can be bigger than them because that’s how it works.

Yawn butters.

Are you you and your mate gonna explain why you keep calling me butters?

It must be an exhausting life pouncing on those who don't agree with your opinion.

The club are so determined to assuage the fears of the crackpots who think the pitch won't fit that they've painted it on.
I must admit that I have given it the old double take on more than one occasion. From what I’ve heard from people who have been down to the site it’s quite obviously large enough for the pitch

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back