New Everton Stadium

I'm trying to get down there every 3-4 weeks to see the progress and I would recommend anyone who can get down there to do so as you can get a better sense of the scale of it at ground level...it is and it's gonna be mind blowing.

20220708_114445.webp

Once again the club have missed a trick. After reading this thread it is apparent that any money we spent on an architect, engineers and surveyors was totally wasted. There are far more skilled lads on here who have picked up on all of the mistakes the professionals have made. Surely they would have given their services free and we could have saved gazillions.

I don't mean for this to go off again... However... Now people seem to be going down to BMD more often.. umm any issues with smell?
In short, no. You can get the odd smell of molasses if the wind blows a specific way, but that's not specific to BMD but rather most of the northern docks.

I wish they’d weed the top of that wall. Looks awful and is doing my OCD in.
@tommye what can you do?

Once again the club have missed a trick. After reading this thread it is apparent that any money we spent on an architect, engineers and surveyors was totally wasted. There are far more skilled lads on here who have picked up on all of the mistakes the professionals have made. Surely they would have given their services free and we could have saved gazillions.
Totally agreed Roy, my idea would be remove a section of the large wall and make a square area with no escape from inside. Place Duncan "the cone layer" Ferguson and Davek inside and let them fight to the death !!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back