New Everton Stadium

How are they scaling it down when the stands are already built?

Hope they're not doing an MK Dons with the top tier having no seats.
Think there's been about 7 different proposals but they scrapped the iconic exterior for basically an open facade and the roof design keeps changing. I think initially they wanted to cover up a tier covid style but not sure what the current plan is. Like you say they've built it so what happens with the 20k seating area/bowl who knows?

Brilliant this....

…going for a swim with your camera is dedication to the cause, we’ll need somebody in there if Rondon has a shot.

i know its not in scope for our build but that 5 sided clock is stunning. I dare say Dave wants it replaced by a battery powered kitchen clock, I hope there are plans for it to be fully restored.

…going for a swim with your camera is dedication to the cause, we’ll need somebody in there if Rondon has a shot.

i know its not in scope for our build but that 5 sided clock is stunning. I dare say Dave wants it replaced by a battery powered kitchen clock, I hope there are plans for it to be fully restored.
6 sided, but yeah. It's beautiful.

I'm sure I read somewhere it's getting renovated in time for when they open the Riverside footpath.

Looking well this morning

1DFA909B-8ED3-400B-A704-BC29F7B4AF9D.webp

How are they scaling it down when the stands are already built?

Hope they're not doing an MK Dons with the top tier having no seats.

This gives a decent overview of how ridiculous that project has been

Also has renders in reverse order from latest to the original plans, and everything in between...

What they were trying to build before they ran out of money....

Latest design....

This gives a decent overview of how ridiculous that project has been

Also has renders in reverse order from latest to the original plans, and everything in between...

What they were trying to build before they ran out of money....

Latest design....

Its clearly a re-imagining of a design that they felt over elaborated the simplicity of football. They have now worked hard on a design that speaks to the core of the Valencia support, a symbol of their un-ending support and stoicism, celebrating the simplicity of the sport, while highlighting the complexity and history of the fanbase.

I don't see the issue...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back