New Everton Stadium

The way I see it is if we just let Dave keep on being Dave then by the time we actually play a meaningful game at, ahem, BRAMLEY MOORE, then we'll have had a moan about everything else that could possibly be moaned about so we can fully focus on the absolute dross embarrassing themselves in Royal blue.

Great strat Dave.
Big Fan ?

Thoroughly enjoying your random angles of attack.
Keep up the good work. x

I have a bamanced view on the stadium: I see it's plusses and I see it's drawbacks in design.

That's the only possible way to view this project - unless you slavishly follow the line that Meis got everything right.

Am I missing something? What exactly is that ?
It's this close up....

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 20.11.49.webp

Thanks ;) From far away it doesn’t look too bad
From that distance you cant see that the truss pattern doesn't extend across the metal panels.

It's a dog's breakfast of a facade.

Talk of spoiling the ship for a ha'porth of tar.

World class location; reasonable futuristic design (if not mind-blowing); all spoilt by an appalling facade brickwork and bizarre backward looking design to an engineer who isn't principally associated with the club in any case.

I've said before: Meis was let loose way too much; he's a dilettante and someoe who was desperate to get the gig and threw in that in order to curry favour with the tragical history tour set...who are really really not representative of this club's fanbase.

It's an appalling own goal and we can only hope over time the pattern will be obscured when weather-beaten.

£500M.

From that distance you cant see that th truss pattern doesn;t extend across the panels.

It's a dog's breakfast of a facade.

Talk of spoiling the ship for a ha'porth of tar.

World class location; reasonable futuristic design (if not mind-blowing); all spoilt by an appalling facade brickwork and bizarre backward looking design to an engineer who isn't principally associated with the club in any case.

I've said before: Meis was let loose way too much; he's a dilettante and someoe who was desperate to get th gig and threw in that in order to curry favour with thae tragical histpry topur set...wpo are really really nopt representative of this club's fanbase.

It's an appalling own goal and we can only hope over time the pattern will be obscured when weather-beaten.
Only the Wirral will see it anyway with that 'kin stupid Great Wall in front of everything

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back