New Everton Stadium

what's poor?
With everything going on at the club, this is remarkable.
If you're talking about the actual video, I'd imagine it's very difficult to get the same height and angle to overlay two videos/stills a year apart
Well done Everton, this is something to be really proud of.
Here’s how it’s achieved, mount a camera to record every second of the build.

No mate. Stood at the gate like a daft arse tourist all giggly lol

Got some strange looks with my arms stretched as far through the railings as possible trying to get decent pics like but all part of the fun

Well in Tommye, took one for the team there mate.. sounds like a scene from an old Village people demo, all them hard hats as such.. lol

Here’s how it’s achieved, mount a camera to record every second of the build.
you could do that but it would be a pretty high pole and probably in the Mersey.
I'm alright with the club not busting their behinds to put out constant stadium updates.
I can totally understand why the construction crews don't want it to turn in to a reality TV show.
It's good that they've worked with the independent drone operators.

I work in the AV industry a bit and that edit is very tricky. Sure they could have padded it out but its a nice little timeline filler.
Good job Everton.

what's poor?
If you're talking about the actual video, I'd imagine it's very difficult to get the same height and angle to overlay two videos/stills a year apart
I'm guessing @Noggsy blue will show them how to do it properly.

It is pretty bad to be fair.

you could do that but it would be a pretty high pole and probably in the Mersey.
I'm alright with the club not busting their behinds to put out constant stadium updates.
I can totally understand why the construction crews don't want it to turn in to a reality TV show.
It's good that they've worked with the independent drone operators.

I work in the AV industry a bit and that edit is very tricky. Sure they could have padded it out but its a nice little timeline filler.
Good job Everton.
Why would it be in the Mersey? Why would it be on a pole?

They don’t have to put out constant updates, but when they do it’s very, very poor. They’re documenting probably the biggest thing in our history in a very low budget way with minimal effort.

Luckily for me, if I want an update I can take a 10 minute walk from our house past Sandhills station and look at the site myself. However, there are a load of fans that don’t have that luxury.

what's poor?

Come on mate, we all love the club and want everything about it to do well, but the video’s or lack of them are absolutely dire. We pay for these people to do this yet the lads doing the video’s, @Noggsy blue and co are really showing them up. I’d rather the club just stood back, as they did for ages, and let the drone lads get on with it tbh…..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back