New Everton Stadium

Come on mate, we all love the club and want everything about it to do well, but the video’s or lack of them are absolutely dire. We pay for these people to do this yet the lads doing the video’s, @Noggsy blue and co are really showing them up. I’d rather the club just stood back, as they did for ages, and let the drone lads get on with it tbh…..
Fair enough. I was probably a bit harsh
I actually prefer the fan stuff to the club stuff so I’m quite happy with the updates.

So are they actually making progress on this in the last few months? I haven't been around, it's quite a compromising position to go forward with a stadium while the squad is so bad, everyone knows how relegation would somehow even be worse in a new stadium or playing in the championship in a new stadium.

Hopefully doing an anniversary update this week with some special footage.
Don't miss out and subscribe to my channel ?
https://www.youtube.com/c/Barry1878
Cheers for all the work you put in mate. It's a pity the club couldn't have made as much effort to keep the fans up to date. I look forward to your updates every week.

So are they actually making progress on this in the last few months? I haven't been around, it's quite a compromising position to go forward with a stadium while the squad is so bad, everyone knows how relegation would somehow even be worse in a new stadium or playing in the championship in a new stadium.

Not that you can say relegation doesn't matter but having a new stadium gives us the chance to have a better future, so while it would be bad to go down the two things aren't entwined, so I don't think it makes it worse. The key to getting out of our malaise is more income which the stadium provides (a swift end to the Ukraine situation and Russian sanctions wouldn't go amiss either).

This new stadium build is the only thing about Everton which is keeping me sane and smiling at this present moment. With all the unrest at the club and the appointment last season of the worst manager (I will say that while foaming at the mouth) they could have appointed i felt so down after 55 years of being a blues supporter and trying to stop my 19 year old son going crazy as he is a big blue as well. Onwards and upwards for both the new stadium and Everton Fc. Hats of to all the other blues around the world, even Davek who means well in a funny sort of way !!!!

what's poor?
With everything going on at the club, this is remarkable.
If you're talking about the actual video, I'd imagine it's very difficult to get the same height and angle to overlay two videos/stills a year apart
Well done Everton, this is something to be really proud of.
The reason I say its poor because it looks like they haven't covered it from day 1
Cheers for all the work you put in mate. It's a pity the club couldn't have made as much effort to keep the fans up to date. I look forward to your updates every week.
thanks mate?

Where have you been mate?

I’ve thought of a way to remember which stand is which:
W is for West and Wirral side - the posh bit with the corporate boxes and player facilities
S is the South Stand and City Centre - the vocal home end
E is East and Everton Valley side - the traditionalists
N for North (Park End) noobs and NE (away fans) corner Nob ‘Eds.
You’re welcome

W is for West and Wirral side - the posh bit with the corporate boxes and player facilities
You’re welcome

Think I'll stick with Never Eat Shredded Wheat

You’re welcome
Surely 'W' is for Wool?

(I'm only messing Wirralites, I moved to Anglesey at 11, that's megawool)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back