New Everton Stadium

tim-and-sid-sid-seixeiro.gif

God help us when it's actually built, with this as the transfer window, we need a new washing machine never mind sheets..

Does anyone know the story behind the grey partition walls that seem to be included between the stand and the roof in these images. They don't match with the Peoples Project app.

It was always going to change from those drawings as effectively it would have had to have had a glass partition put in to stop people throwing themselves off the back...

Screenshot_20220824-132503_People's Project.webp

In way it makes it more intimate and will help generate more noise but I would have tried to put it behind the uprights at the back and not infront.

It was always going to change from those drawings as effectively it would have had to have had a glass partition put in to stop people throwing themselves off the back...

View attachment 179991

In way it makes it more intimate and will help generate more noise but I would have tried to put it behind the uprights at the back and not infront.
That's a good spot, and a good change. Imagine all the crap that would accumulate if people could throw stuff into the roof space void.

Imagine the bodies after yet another inept home showing against Brighton or some shizz.

Wouldn't be long before we filled Nelson Dock as well
The drop would have only been to the roof of the ‘back of house blocks’. You’d be doing well do do worse that break a couple of bones I’d say ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back