New Everton Stadium

Is there any consent or planning to put more high rise buildings between BMD and Pier Head or will that view remain unimpeded?
Looks like the old Victoria dock(?) is going to get built on where it’s all filled.
View attachment 180284
Be a shame if we lost the view of the Liver Building

Nobody knows how many additional ST will be issued. People saying no more are guessing.

It wouldn't make much sense for the club to accommodate a whole load of additional season tickets, it's giving money away

I actually think some people with a Goodison ST might not renew, simply because they can get a decent seat at BM on a match by match basis. I don't have the figures but I reckon a lot of the non-season ticket seats at Goodison are some kind of obstructed view.

They'll also be banking on some current ST holders upgrading to at least a basic level of hospitality. I'd be surprised if they increase ST holders by more than 5%, but that's just a guess.
We’ve also got to expect a price increase when we move to BMD, likely on a tiered basis depending on where you want to sit and facilities.

Some current ST holders may simply not be able to afford the increased cost, so there’ll be a percentage of the current 30,000ish available.

We’ve also got to expect a price increase when we move to BMD, likely on a tiered basis depending on where you want to sit and facilities.

Some current ST holders may simply not be able to afford the increased cost, so there’ll be a percentage of the current 30,000ish available.
Yep, I expect a ST will increase by at least 15% from current levels, maybe as high as 25%.

The club will probably be looking at another category of membership for home ticket access and will operate a credit system for homes as well as aways.

This won’t happen as there simply is no money involved in building a park. You build a stadium or retail or housing etc, cha ching.

How much money can you make from charging for calipos on our 2 weeks of hot weather a year.
Building a park would make an area more attractive and thereby raise the price of surrounding properties and also any future developments.

This won’t happen as there simply is no money involved in building a park. You build a stadium or retail or housing etc, cha ching.

How much money can you make from charging for calipos on our 2 weeks of hot weather a year.
Have to disagree....... A bit of green space in the middle of a wider development adds to the appeal of an area.

Buildings upon buildings will eventually feel like a ghetto.

A few residential buildings, a few mixed use office and residential as well as the inevitable bars and restaurants all become a more attractive proposition if theres a leisure space nearby.

The developer may well make money back quicker by building on every square meter, but it will suffer in the long run. When you consider how long Peel have held onto the land they don't seem to be in a massive hurry.

It's a pleasure mate.
I will keep on keeping on at it until its done.
I know how happy and proud it makes l'il old me seeing it progressing, and I also know there are thousands of blues not fortunate enough to be able to get down there every few days, or even at all, to see it close up.

Part of the pleasure is sharing pictures with those fellow blues. I know how it is watching the videos seeing a bit more done, and how it makes me smile.
We all want to see it grow. We all want to see it finished.
If me taking a few pics when I'm passing and posting them here helps share that happiness then that makes me smile more.
We all need to smile more.
The world is a better place when its smiling. ?
You should always get pics from the same spots, then make a time lapse at the end/various significant intervals....

Does anybody know, beside the away section, if you'll be able to walk all around the concourse? So if your mate sits the opposite stand you'll be able to walk around and meet them?

It may be during this financial climate that they realise they won't be able to build as much as they first hoped.

Instead of leaving large swathes as wasteland they can speed up regeneration by putting in parkland and probably still have the option later on down the line of building over part of it should they think the time is right.

Does anybody know, beside the away section, if you'll be able to walk all around the concourse? So if your mate sits the opposite stand you'll be able to walk around and meet them?

I asked this further back. From plans I saw I think you'll be able to if it's the same level, as I can't seem to see if you can go from lower to upper? The upper south stand looks isolated.

They're doing it to encourage the building of the road through Rimrose Valley which is worth a lot of £££ to Peel.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back