New Everton Stadium

Not sure if I’m interpreting these stills from the official video correctly, but are 4 rows of seats around 6ft high? If so, it’s a fair bit steeper than I’d thought.
I’m assuming each section of raker shown has 1 x precast concrete piece which is one row of seats…..or will each precast section have a double row of seats attached? (Bottom image where they’re kneeling on one doesn’t look deep enough for two seats mind)
C238B439-7105-477E-8732-A442BC34C0FF.webp
FB41E65B-2249-483F-A4A9-8A24EB68CEA3.webp
81245D7F-47EB-4D66-9FF9-162367A8BB36.webp

Not sure if I’m interpreting these stills from the official video correctly, but are 4 rows of seats around 6ft high? If so, it’s a fair bit steeper than I’d thought.
I’m assuming each section of raker shown has 1 x precast concrete piece which is one row of seats…..or will each precast section have a double row of seats attached? (Bottom image where they’re kneeling on one doesn’t look deep enough for two seats mind)
View attachment 180786View attachment 180788View attachment 180789

It’s hard to say for certain until finished, but I was thinking the same thing myself mate.

Looking at the drone footage I'm struck again by how massively deep the West stand is (and the East stand is chunky, too). So we can make a comparison does anybody know how deep they are from the outside to the front row of seats? If so, how do they compare with the Goodison Road (even at its deepest near the church corner)? Thanks.

Looking at the drone footage I'm struck again by how massively deep the West stand is (and the East stand is chunky, too). So we can make a comparison does anybody know how deep they are from the outside to the front row of seats? If so, how do they compare with the Goodison Road (even at its deepest near the church corner)? Thanks.

It will make GP look terribly small…and that south stand is going to look fabulous…..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back