New Everton Stadium

People moaned and sulked when he couldn't find anyone to pay for King's Dock, but this time he has found someone to pay for the ground.
The project is his, he cuts the ribbon on opening day, nobody else.
Recently you demanded Moshiri never show his face at Goodison again. I commented under it then don't be a hypocrite and go to his stadium when its built. This you trying to convince yourself you're not a hypocrite when you turn up to his stadium. You are fooling no one hypocrite.

Looks about 20 metres then from stadium to Nelson Dock? And that's exactly the dimensions behind the north stand?
Obviously I don't know exactly but watching construction from the beginning the two stands appear to be a mirror of each other construction wise and using the four corner structures as fixed points, they were pretty much parallel to the site edges.

The exact dimensions will be in the planning docs somewhere. Be arsed looking though

Recently you demanded Moshiri never show his face at Goodison again. I commented under it then don't be a hypocrite and go to his stadium when its built. This you trying to convince yourself you're not a hypocrite when you turn up to his stadium. You are fooling no one hypocrite.
Hopefully Moshiri will be gone before its even finished, it's our stadium, it's our club.

Screenshot_20220719-224842_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-210927_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220719-225002_Samsung Internet.jpg

@davek
You can sort of see from these early pics the space from Nelson and the UU plant to main corner structures is pretty similar and the stands appear to be pretty similar construction wise with the obvious exception of the South going higher and further over ground level boundary.

View attachment 189827View attachment 189828View attachment 189829
@davek
You can sort of see from these early pics the space from Nelson and the UU plant to main corner structures is pretty similar and the stands appear to be pretty similar construction wise with the obvious exception of the South going higher and further over ground level boundary.
The space between the corner structure on photo one appears to shoe a lot of space to the perimeter fencing that will be erected.

From what I can make out of from the fly through stadium video there's going to be an awful lot more space in the north west end of the stand that side.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 18.42.26.webp
    Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 18.42.26.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 67
The space between the corner structure on photo one appears to shoe a lot of space to the perimeter fencing that will be erected.

From what I can make out of from the fly through stadium video there's going to be an awful lot more space in the north west end of the stand that side.
The space beneath the stand remains the same though despite where the roof ends. The roof/stand overhang the area below.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back