New Everton Stadium

Where there's money to be made, and there will be money to be made, people are usually ahead of the game. There'll be all sorts of projects on the back burner waiting to go as the stadium nears completion.
This is what I’m talking about. I know a discussion was also made with the owner’s of Terry’s Timber too, but they sensibly went, ‘Nah’.

We have water taxis in Bristol docks. Well we did till Covid did for them. They only operated from late spring and through the summer. And that was in an inland dock network, (if that makes sense), city centre basically. Cant see them being that viable in a football season, on the Mersey, unless they are more like small boats. (The Bristol ones were pretty much open air barges.)
Thinking was more for the linking dock system than the Mersey

Apologies guys, due to my shift pattern lately of working weekends and bad weather I'm struggling to get decent footage, went this morning at 7am but again weather forced me to abort. I'll try again mornings and late afternoons before I'm back on shift Friday
No apology necessary but I was trawling through thinking i'd missed one of your posts lol!

Had a few days off socials to reset the brain after the Leicester game.

Look forward to whatever comes our way fellow Blue, always appreciated. ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back