New Everton Stadium

File under nonsense.

The building is clearly being financed otherwise there wouldn't be boots on the ground 24/7.
Finance for a project of this size is released in stages. We could well have the finance in place for this stage of the project. But could be struggling for the next tranche of financing. Slowing or stopping the project would not be an option because it would put off investors or the banks.

Let’s have it right, even if it’s not fully financed, surly how it looks and how quick it’s going up will make investors think, this has some legs here. All they have to do is show the regeneration of the area, the city itself, the local regeneration such as the whole titanic area, the new park on the dock they are talking about etc etc. If anything I can see the club being sold for a lot of money, with the stadium.

Let’s have it right, even if it’s not fully financed, surly how it looks and how quick it’s going up will make investors think, this has some legs here. All they have to do is show the regeneration of the area, the city itself, the local regeneration such as the whole titanic area, the new park on the dock they are talking about etc etc. If anything I can see the club being sold for a lot of money, with the stadium.
Not whilst there’s a genuine relegation chance

Would you lend money to Everton at the moment?

Finance for a project of this size is released in stages. We could well have the finance in place for this stage of the project. But could be struggling for the next tranche of financing. Slowing or stopping the project would not be an option because it would put off investors or the banks.
yeah but the more it gets completed, the less of a risk it is lending to the build

When you use the term “we”, well it’s not we, because it would show up in the books. The club isn’t financing the stadium build. In fact it’s very far from clear where the money is coming from. Now, you might well be correct and the next phase of funding is in place, but in that case why is Moshiri talking to people about the financing and then trying to sell to them?
Now, don’t get me wrong, the stadium will get built, it’s too far gone not to, but there’s something very very fishy about the whole financing. There’s no reason for MoshirI not to be honest and transparent with us… well there is, but it’s not a reason that’s good for us.

When you use the term “we”, well it’s not we, because it would show up in the books. The club isn’t financing the stadium build. In fact it’s very far from clear where the money is coming from. Now, you might well be correct and the next phase of funding is in place, but in that case why is Moshiri talking to people about the financing and then trying to sell to them?
Now, don’t get me wrong, the stadium will get built, it’s too far gone not to, but there’s something very very fishy about the whole financing. There’s no reason for MoshirI not to be honest and transparent with us… well there is, but it’s not a reason that’s good for us.
I think it's crystal clear Moshiri is stumping up the money for the stadium.

Why would he take loans out at the current interest rates when he can pump it in himself , after all he owns the club.
When he eventually sells he gets the lot , not the banks or finance companies.

He is looking for investment , much the same as FSG are for the RS.
The price is fixed with LOR there's no reason at all he should divulge to the press how he is financing the build.

Money is his business , its his life.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back