New Everton Stadium

Another great video by KC Imageworks, as usual, but did anyone notice where the front of the stands are going to be, have added pictures to show where the terracing will end and the pitch begins.
if anyone can forward this to KC Imageworks and let him know.Thanks. Tried to send it to him but failed 😣
Thanks Again

Attachments

• IMG_8191.webp
    IMG_8191.webp
    278.1 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_8190.webp
    IMG_8190.webp
    319.3 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_8206.webp
    IMG_8206.webp
    336.7 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_8198.webp
    IMG_8198.webp
    204.3 KB · Views: 275
Presumably the current base level in the centre of the stadium will be built up as, given the pitch of the stands, they surely cannot be extended much further without impeding on the size of the playing field...unless we are taking up 5-aside?

I know it's just perspective and we would only be able to guage the size from the inside but if the stands are intended to be more or less level with the field of play I am currently struggling to visualise how they can be projected much further to pitch side level based on the current footprint.

I hope Dan Meis based his measurements on those of a 'footie' pitch and not an American football pitch 🫣
Hi Jokerdan
if you look on the next page, I have put some pictures on from the latest KC Imageworks video, giving where the pitch will go
hope it helps

Hi Jokerdan
if you look on the next page, I have put some pictures on from the latest KC Imageworks video, giving where the pitch will go
hope it helps
Thanks for this - I need all the help I can get 🙄 It's now much clearer so really appreciate your response. Like I said originally it all comes down to perspective and I was having a wee bit of an issue (in my own mind) with how it works out 👍

Also, the full opening of the roof is vertically above where the stands end, the pitch will be about 5-10 metres inside that

There is still the whole lower section of the south stand to be built.... that's approx 27 rows. The roof truss isn't the leading edge of the roof, that extends a few metres more and is directly above the front row of the stand below.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back