New Everton Stadium

You know they're getting up to THAT panel then stopping until the East stand is done dont you?
They'll switch to West, then South, then work out from the middle of the East to South then eventually connect to the North with THAT panel being the last one fitted.

You know this already dont you?

The final piece of the jigsaw Marnie, it will be fitted personally by Bill himself in a hard hat and hi viz.

Relieved to hear this, as cant really tell from videos/without pitch.

My hope is;

1. One stand behind goal looks as good as the first visuals.
2. The stands are really steep/close to pitch.
3. There's an affordable option for a reserved table with access to a decent cash bar/food.

I had my invitation and walkthrough of the dock one hospitality offerings this week - you can strike number 3 off your list of hopes. Mad prices and packages.

The 3D model they have that you can really get into looks impressive for hopes 1 & 2 however.

I had my invitation and walkthrough of the dock one hospitality offerings this week - you can strike number 3 off your list of hopes. Mad prices and packages.

The 3D model they have that you can really get into looks impressive for hopes 1 & 2 however.

What is dock one hospitality?

Just a reminder re mid season moves, Tottenham moved to their new stadium in April 2019 with only 5 prem home games left plus a European game. They’ve played at white hart lane almost as long as we have at GP.
I would move to bmd asap 🙏

What is dock one hospitality?

It’s the current release of hospitality packages for west stand lower tier - halfway line. Huge bar area overlooking the mersey with 2 restaurants with pitch view - and private dining in the middle of those restaurants for more premium seats (premium seats include a deluxe cinema leather recliner chair with 27” tv screen for VAR reviews - not something I’d really enjoy watching the footy in tbh……. I get too animated for all that nonsense).

Restaurant sittings come in multi packages - 6 allocated games for dining, or 10, 14 and full 19 games and increase in price the more games.
Lounges look amazing - and massive. Modern New York loft style interiors keeping with dock land & industrial feel.

I like the concept with the differing offerings as you can’t always get to enjoy a sit down meal at every game, and the more informal look and feel they have put together. Just the price points are a bit mad. I fully expected to purchase during the visit tbh but there was only really pitch level seats available - and I ain’t paying that money for pitch level seats.

Relieved to hear this, as cant really tell from videos/without pitch.

My hope is;

1. One stand behind goal looks as good as the first visuals.
2. The stands are really steep/close to pitch.
3. There's an affordable option for a reserved table with access to a decent cash bar/food.

For Q3 that's what the "all" thing is about, pay more than season ticket prices for extras like a seat in the concourse with a bar, pay more for a n area with a meal etc.

All the top top packages sold out instantly, with companies who worked on the stadium taking some.

It’s the current release of hospitality packages for west stand lower tier - halfway line. Huge bar area overlooking the mersey with 2 restaurants with pitch view - and private dining in the middle of those restaurants for more premium seats (premium seats include a deluxe cinema leather recliner chair with 27” tv screen for VAR reviews - not something I’d really enjoy watching the footy in tbh……. I get too animated for all that nonsense).

Restaurant sittings come in multi packages - 6 allocated games for dining, or 10, 14 and full 19 games and increase in price the more games.
Lounges look amazing - and massive. Modern New York loft style interiors keeping with dock land & industrial feel.

I like the concept with the differing offerings as you can’t always get to enjoy a sit down meal at every game, and the more informal look and feel they have put together. Just the price points are a bit mad. I fully expected to purchase during the visit tbh but there was only really pitch level seats available - and I ain’t paying that money for pitch level seats.

Can you give a rough guide on pricing?

What were the prices for the options….

Can you give a rough guide on pricing?

Before I had to give up my people’s club seat at the park end when I got a job abroad, I was paying about £1300 for an adult ticket including vat. About 4 years ago.

The entry level with the 6 meals is pretty much that x 3.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back