New Everton Stadium

the only thing, the only thing that is doing my head in now is the stadium size. I’m really frustrated that it isn’t at least 60. Even 65k. 40k of regulars at Goodison with apparently 20k on a season ticket waiting list, new fans, tourist fans, etc. We are commercially dumb.
Absolutely no chance we would fill a 65k seater straight away. The ground will be a pull but only success will bring in large numbers of tourists, and extra fans.

Tad underwhelmed.

Looks like naff lino flooring, don't get me started on the ceiling.

I get they've gone for maritime theme c'mon, the experience and the one they'll be charging a premium for is Everton and football.

Boa-Vista.png

Still, as I understand it this is one component of a wide hospitality offering. It just doesn't do it for me.

Not that I could bloody afford it anyway lol

Tad underwhelmed.

I get they've gone for maritime theme c'mon, the experience and the one they'll be charging a premium for is Everton and football.

Boa-Vista.png

Still, as I understand it this is one component of a wide hospitality offering. It just doesn't do it for me.

This isn't as eye catching as the others but i think you're picking peanuts out of poo here.

This isn't as eye catching as the others but i think you're picking peanuts out of poo here.

Meh, maybe.

But for me the experience should always be central to any corporate/premium offering. It's what your paying a premium for - if you go to hospitality ahead of a gig, you pay more because it's the concert experience than you would in a restaurant in a city centre.

All of the images on the press release - you wouldn't know was Everton if you looked at them standalone.

I prefer Goodison's current hospitality lounges, compared to this;

1688646745727.png

1688646786250.png

Tad underwhelmed.

Boa-Vista.png

naff lino!... it's cgi how can you tell! 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back