New Everton Stadium

August 5th. When you approach the stadium from Boundary Street it looks so impressive
Congratulations to you both !!

Yes, I've been down a few times.

I was there a few weeks back when I stayed at the Titanic. There's a good view from inside the hotel, where I was stood with a glass of rum for around 20 mins or so. Absolutely amazing

Congratulations to you both !!

Yes, I've been down a few times.

I was there a few weeks back when I stayed at the Titanic. There's a good view from inside the hotel, where I was stood with a glass of rum for around 20 mins or so. Absolutely amazing
I know it’s expensive but think the Titanic may be my bar of choice when the ground opens. I understand there is good interest in many local properties with regards to pubs

I know it’s expensive but think the Titanic may be my bar of choice when the ground opens. I understand there is good interest in many local properties with regards to pubs
Yes, it is a little expensive tbf. Though, to stay overnight during the week, you can get a bargain! Especially if you have top cashback and book through Booking.com (sorry mods 😬) you getting a good deal with money back

Yes, it is a little expensive tbf. Though, to stay overnight during the week, you can get a bargain! Especially if you have top cashback and book through Booking.com (sorry mods 😬) you getting a good deal with money back

It’s a wonderful hotel, the rooms are enormous and comfy, the restaurant and food superb, my only criticism is that it’s a bit on the dark side. It has always been my hotel of choice in Liverpool though…..

It’s a wonderful hotel, the rooms are enormous and comfy, the restaurant and food superb, my only criticism is that it’s a bit on the dark side. It has always been my hotel of choice in Liverpool though…..
Agreed ! The hallway was very dark. I cajt imagine the elderly mincing through easily. But yes, the rooms are bloody huge ! I also paid £20 for the wellness downstairs. Well worth it 👌

I I can imagine the titanic will be book only on match days, one to not cause crowds on match day to the best of the paying customers.

I'm guessing the club already has some close agreement with them as all new signings etc stay there. Lookman was there for a whilez

Also I was opposed to the 52k capacity, but in hindsight they would add significant costs for essentially the cheapest seats in the ground. Unless they added a bar or something at the top maybe?

Tbh, I also think it should of been bigger. As much as im buzzin about it, I'm still a little disappointed we didn't stick to the original plan with the 3 tears. Thats not to say im negative or ungrateful, im truly happy with it , but a little part of me wishes we went a bit bigger.

To be fair, the imagery of the original 60k they seem to keep sharing with the 3 tiers does look better.

I know. But , we have to trust those who are in control. It looks and will be amazing, thats for sure.

I'm not too sure, but given the space what we currently have, who there be a chance to expand in the future if need be?

Yeah I liked what we've got as I always a fan of Juve new stadium so not complaining about the capacity as it's 10k more. Just baffled why they keep using the original designs?

I'm not the person to answer this but the roof looks like the main reason we wouldn't be able to, but city found a way.

FYI this is the image I see every now and then, which isn't the same as what we're getting. Needs to stop being shared.

IMG_0326.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back