New Everton Stadium

Awful news this. It's terrible that he has lost his life. It makes me so mad when this happens as there are so many rules and regulations in construction now that no one should ever die on site! Mismanagement or gross negligence are usually to blame. The amount of badly run sites I've seen is unreal!! 😭 and this poor guy has now lost his life..

Awful news this. It's terrible that he has lost his life. It makes me so mad when this happens as there are so many rules and regulations in construction now that no one should ever die on site! Mismanagement or gross negligence are usually to blame. The amount of badly run sites I've seen is unreal!! 😭 and this poor guy has now lost his life..
I imagine there will be a lot of distraught people on that site, at all levels.

There will be a thorough investigation and if anyone is responsible, they will be held accountable. But really we shouldn’t speculate on blame without knowing any details.

Sometimes accidents happen that can’t be legislated for and no one is to blame. That’s at least a possibility here.

I imagine there will be a lot of distraught people on that site, at all levels.

There will be a thorough investigation and if anyone is responsible, they will be held accountable. But really we shouldn’t speculate on blame without knowing any details.

Sometimes accidents happen that can’t be legislated for and no one is to blame. That’s at least a possibility here.
I'll not start now as this isn't the pace. But no, everything should be covered now with legislation. Risk assessments. Controls etc etc.. a mistake will have been made by someone somewhere..

367728549_18350419111075144_7399088087333576369_n.jpg

I actually hope one of the stands or similar is named after him.
Would be a fitting tribute for what he has given.
I hope there's a memorial of some description in place for him at the stadium, whether it be a garden on the main walkway, a momument, anything, it must happen, God that's so f ing sad made me tear up thinking a blue through and blue living the dream on his club's stadium isn't going home to his family.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back