New Everton Stadium

Was a couple of kopites there just now, left flowers, as have a lot of others, both in tears. There's also a nice floral tribute from the club.
Humanity generally wins in times like this, good people pull together to lighten the load. There's still a lot of good people in this world thankfully.
And you're certainly one of them, Tommy. You did us proud with that gesture. Im sure Michael's family will appreciate these tributes. God Bless Them in their grief

Seriously though mate, you've done more than enough for this site, and the reputation of Evertonians in general. You've gone beyond the pale in terms of what's expected of a football fan. It hasn't gone unnoticed, and you're very much appreciated.

I seldom post, and I'm normally slightly inebriated when I do (Everton, that), but I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks out for when you post, as you usually have something pertinent to say.

Keep up the good work, Tommye. We all appreciate it. 👍

Seriously though mate, you've done more than enough for this site, and the reputation of Evertonians in general. You've gone beyond the pale in terms of what's expected of a football fan. It hasn't gone unnoticed, and you're very much appreciated.

I seldom post, and I'm normally slightly inebriated when I do (Everton, that), but I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks out for when you post, as you usually have something pertinent to say.

Keep up the good work, Tommye. We all appreciate it. 👍
Yeah......... but sometimes he can be a complete wrongun lol lol lol xxx

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back