New Everton Stadium

unsure if posted already, a nice touch from over the way.

IMG20230819145654.jpg
That was a couple of blues walking that round, but the crowd was perfectly respectful today.

Seen it mentioned by some but was anyone else sickened by the sky commentator and co commentator taking this piss out of Sean Dyches black arm band yesterday?

Totally inappropriate and in bad taste given the circumstances. Sadly one of those involved was an ex Everton player too.

I hope the club make a formal complaint on behalf of the poor lad and his family.

Seen it mentioned by some but was anyone else sickened by the sky commentator and co commentator taking this piss out of Sean Dyches black arm band yesterday?

Totally inappropriate and in bad taste given the circumstances. Sadly one of those involved was an ex Everton player too.

I hope the club make a formal complaint on behalf of the poor lad and his family.
Any idea why Hinchcliffe is so down on us?

...and Kieran Maguire...who's now deleted his twitter account.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back