New Everton Stadium

I have just had to goto the Liverpool shop at Anfield with my wife, who unfortunately is a Liverpool fan, and honestly I was amazed. It was a Tuesday at around lunchtime and there were people everywhere, the shop was choka, there are food vans outside, an ice cream van, people absailing off the side of the ground, I was honestly gobsmacked.

This is what we are missing, this new stadium, which I also drove past on the way, needs to bring us uoto date with everything that earns clubs money. I couldn’t believe the size of their shop. A thing saying the champions wall on the side, we should have something similar. I’ve stayed overnight at a hotel in town and during that time I’ve seen two cruise ships. I spoke to my mrs outside their ground and there’s a big piece of wasteland which I said to her ‘that’s a bit tacky’, she replied with ‘we’ve just bought that’. I just hope Everton are doing the small around Bramley Moore. They should be buying land and buildings to lease them out to businesses.

Everything around this stadium needs to ram Everton down your throat. I honestly can’t believe how far ahead LIverpool are than us. It’s crazy.

I have just had to goto the Liverpool shop at Anfield with my wife, who unfortunately is a Liverpool fan, and honestly I was amazed. It was a Tuesday at around lunchtime and there were people everywhere, the shop was choka, there are food vans outside, an ice cream van, people absailing off the side of the ground, I was honestly gobsmacked.

This is what we are missing, this new stadium, which I also drove past on the way, needs to bring us uoto date with everything that earns clubs money. I couldn’t believe the size of their shop. A thing saying the champions wall on the side, we should have something similar. I’ve stayed overnight at a hotel in town and during that time I’ve seen two cruise ships. I spoke to my mrs outside their ground and there’s a big piece of wasteland which I said to her ‘that’s a bit tacky’, she replied with ‘we’ve just bought that’. I just hope Everton are doing the small around Bramley Moore. They should be buying land and buildings to lease them out to businesses.

Everything around this stadium needs to ram Everton down your throat. I honestly can’t believe how far ahead LIverpool are than us. It’s crazy.
Our stadium will have Everton fans throwing themselves into the Mersey on match day. What other clubs have that?

I’m most sure I want any more Everton rammed down my throat mate after Sunday….I just can’t take it 😄

@Bez2k2k they're in the preliminary stages of planning and whatnot for a hotel right near the stadium, with other work near 'The Park' and opposite The Albert.

From what I've been told, the proposed plan is to extend the Kop over Walton Breck Road, with the plaza off Gilam St. and over the road being used for the hotel.

But anyway back to us... I know Everton have offered to buy a few pieces of land near the ground, but the sensible owners have went, 'Nah, the price will go up.'

Been this way for a very long time

I feel bad for you having to go through this moment of realisation

Always swarms of people outside their place

I’m still getting my head around the fact you married a Kopite tbh………

@Bez2k2k they're in the preliminary stages of planning and whatnot for a hotel right near the stadium, with other work near 'The Park' and opposite The Albert.

From what I've been told, the proposed plan is to extend the Kop over Walton Breck Road, with the plaza off Gilam St. and over the road being used for the hotel.

But anyway back to us... I know Everton have offered to buy a few pieces of land near the ground, but the sensible owners have went, 'Nah, the price will go up.'
£100 down and the rest of the 5K over 50 years?

I can't get my head around why you'd agree to go to the pit tbh, I won't even drive past it, never mind wandering around their club shop
This.

I can still remember leaving my then 7yr old niece in floods of tears outside their shop in Williamson Sq after refusing point blank to go in and get her a Gerard shirt for Christmas.
Other people passing offered to go in for her, this I also refused to have anything to do with as they ain't getting a penny of my money.
Not then, not now, not ever. Gobshites

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back