New Everton Stadium

Is that right. Source, please?

The South stand interior is projected to look like this:

Screenshot_20220706-110935_Gallery.webp

I was hoping you could at least have at least some kind of structure by the window to sit on but doesn't look like it.

There have posts in this thread showing options, some can also be seen here: https://www.evertonstadium.com/all/

The South stand interior is projected to look like this:

View attachment 225532

I was hoping you could at least have at least some kind of structure by the window to sit on but doesn't look like it.

There have posts in this thread showing options, some can also be seen here: https://www.evertonstadium.com/all/

Appreciate the image, but I'm not sure I'd necessarily say that definitely confirms anything. If you think of it, if they want the average supporter to spend as much money as possible in the new place, I think they'd be well advised to have some seating arrangements and tables where you can tuck in. It looks big enough.

I know a lot of information has come out about the various options if you want the pay a premium. I'm not sure we know anything about the offer for the normal season ticket holders yet.

Appreciate the image, but I'm not sure I'd necessarily say that definitely confirms anything. If you think of it, if they want the average supporter to spend as much money as possible in the new place, I think they'd be well advised to have some seating arrangements and tables where you can tuck in. It looks big enough.

It won't look so roomy with 7000 people in it. There could only be a handful amount of tables and chairs if they had them and likely would just be a cause of aggro.

Whether you have a pint there after the game and by the time 80% have cleared off you perhaps could walk to one of the other bars in the premium sections may be possible, but perhaps not.

I know a lot of information has come out about the various options if you want the pay a premium. I'm not sure we know anything about the offer for the normal season ticket holders yet.
No, i got a call a few weeks ago about very expensive premium memberships. I did mention that i hoped the standard of football would improve to justify the prices....
They said they would be a while before anything would be released for the general season ticket holder with no or very simple add ons (like paid premium bar access).

The General admission offer won't be massively dissimilar to now.... obviously more space, more toilets and better concessions etc. But it will still be standing concourses, probably with shelf space where possible to stand near. When you're trying to sell a few thousand premier/hospitality spaces at high prices, you probably won't want the GA offer to be too comfortable.

The General admission offer won't be massively dissimilar to now.... obviously more space, more toilets and better concessions etc. But it will still be standing concourses, probably with shelf space where possible to stand near. When you're trying to sell a few thousand premier/hospitality spaces at high prices, you probably won't want the GA offer to be too comfortable.

I have no inside information, but I have a hunch that we might be surprised by how much of an upgrade the cheaper seats and associated facilities are. They will want EVERYONE spending as much money as possible and will do everything to facilitate that. All IMHO, of course

It won't look so roomy with 7000 people in it. There could only be a handful amount of tables and chairs if they had them and likely would just be a cause of aggro.

Whether you have a pint there after the game and by the time 80% have cleared off you perhaps could walk to one of the other bars in the premium sections may be possible, but perhaps not.
If it gets as rammed as it does now, tables and chairs are a no go. No space to pull a chair in and out and all kinds of ale being spilled on your head while your sitting down.

If it gets as rammed as it does now, tables and chairs are a no go. No space to pull a chair in and out and all kinds of ale being spilled on your head while your sitting down.

There should be a bit more personal space than anything at Goodison but if you start installing furniture then that would soon eat into the point of having a bigger concourse. Agree about the people around you if you are sat down, be playing Russian roulette for sure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back