New Everton Stadium

It's 46 cm spacing for non-corporate seats, I'd assume that's centre to centre of each seat.

No idea on the spacing at Goodison, @Tom Hughes , any idea?

It's a long time since I actually measured them tbh but think they're 460mm at GP too. Not sure about top Balcony and lower Bullens, as they're the old wooden ones.

I'll take my tape measure on Sunday.

just use you bootlace mark it with a pen and measure it when you get home , something to look forward to after the match
I sit in the paddock and did a guesstimate using my mobile phone 🤣 and then measured it when I got home. Think the spacing is around 400mm ish so we gain around 60mm at Bramley Moore.

Given I didn't use a tape measure then it's entirely possible it's currently 460mm and we gain nothing!

We've definitely got more leg room though!

It's 46 cm spacing for non-corporate seats, I'd assume that's centre to centre of each seat.

No idea on the spacing at Goodison, @Tom Hughes , any idea?
Even if it's the same distance between seats, I think the fact that the seats are individual, look far better designed and allow you to hang a coat on the back will be a major improvement. I'm hoping, anyhow.

Ive been speaking to the lads about what stand we will go for and were taking the contrary view and going for the North Stand Upper, based on the side stands probably being stupid money and everyone wanting to get into the South Stand.

I sit in the paddock and did a guesstimate using my mobile phone 🤣 and then measured it when I got home. Think the spacing is around 400mm ish so we gain around 60mm at Bramley Moore.

Given I didn't use a tape measure then it's entirely possible it's currently 460mm and we gain nothing!

We've definitely got more leg room though!
A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips 😂

Ive been speaking to the lads about what stand we will go for and were taking the contrary view and going for the North Stand Upper, based on the side stands probably being stupid money and everyone wanting to get into the South Stand.
Only problem is you’ll be close to the away fans and will have to listen to the wacky “banter” from them.

Some of them (most) are just absolute knobheads.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back