New Everton Stadium

Talking about supermarkets reminds me of Billy Liar's Kirkby plan. Now, we have an absolute
dream of a stadium. Who would have thunked it? Thanks Moshiri.

A little disappointed that there wont be loads of standing that would have translated into cheaper prices.

let me guess, redevelop goodison, yada yada, sight line angles, yada yada, transport links, yada yada, roof acoustics, yada yada, redevelop goodison, yada yada. A level home work, no finance yada yada, Meis is a divvy, yada yada.

Some people are wired to get dopamine from bringing up unnecessary issues.

As another infamous account does regarding finances, I struggle to ignore it when it's clearly bull and brings people down for no reason.

Good info and you're right but I'm just posting a video that was on YouTube, so you might want to comment on the video itself so the creator knows. 👍
On the subject of who our drone stars are, we have Noggsy Blue, do we also have Mr Drone among our number? That's one thing Everton have over Liverpool at the moment, we got better drone videos.

Ah true, and I loved his journalistic one when their construction company went bust and all the brickies were barrelling out of Anfield.

Them and Carillion (who prioritized the mains stand over the new hospital) have gone bust.

Do they not do due diligence?

If it was another club, would they be penalized by the prem?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back