New Everton Stadium

Funnily enough I asked about the plans yesterday when I rang for West Ham tickets. The person wouldn’t be drawn and said all the information would be on the website when it’s ready, or words to that effect. I was trying to find out how easy or hard it might be to get seats together at BM if currently not together at GP.

The Shareholder's association asked similar questions a while ago. I think the reply was along the lines that inevitably some people may be disappointed by whatever seats they're finally allocated, but hopefully the capacity increase and viewing quality of every seat will minimise that.

I think originally there was talk of a simple transposition of season ticket holders en masse as the easiest method... so that whole sections of people are simply moved to the corresponding positions in respective stands...... ie Gwladys St go in the new traditional home end (South Stand) and Mainstand/Top-Balcony go into east Stand etc... with a period for reshuffling for those who might want to change their viewing position at BMD. There was also talk of a tiered system were longer held season ticket holders get first dibs and that fans will be able to have some flexibility in terms of grouping with family and friends etc. Not sure where they are at, but it has the potential to be a bit contentious for some.

I am absolutely flabbergasted
The Shareholder's association asked similar questions a while ago. I think the reply was along the lines that inevitably some people may be disappointed by whatever seats they're finally allocated, but hopefully the capacity increase and viewing quality of every seat will minimise that.

I think originally there was talk of a simple transposition of season ticket holders en masse as the easiest method... so that whole sections of people are simply moved to the corresponding positions in respective stands...... ie Gwladys St go in the new traditional home end (South Stand) and Mainstand/Top-Balcony go into east Stand etc... with a period for reshuffling for those who might want to change their viewing position at BMD. There was also talk of a tiered system were longer held season ticket holders get first dibs and that fans will be able to have some flexibility in terms of grouping with family and friends etc. Not sure where they are at, but it has the potential to be a bit contentious for some.

I think the word potential can be replaced with absolute certainty. I do not envy the person who will be in a position to make these decisions.
Regardless of how it is managed. I do have an idea though.

Gwladys holds around 10k, Park end around 5k, I reckon across those there is about 12-13k ST holders. Put the Gwladys lot in Lower south, and Park end lot in Upper South. Offer chance to move to those with most consecutive years of ST ownership.

(I just want to sit in South Stand and I know exactly where I want that seat to be)

all at sea​

PHRASE [usually verb-link PHRASE]
You can say that someone is all at sea when they are in a state of confusion or uncertainty.

Those voices again?

I said I was "at sea", not "all at sea". A subtle yet distinct difference which you'd think you might've noticed seeing as you posted the dictionary definition. Even in jest, you misquote!

Might be a landlubber thing...

Do you and that weird esk ever get tired of making up absolute bull?

Do you and that weird esk ever get tired of making up absolute bull?

Just asking, what's the fire safety protocol if there's a fire in the stands? With there not being acres of room down the left of the stadium looking at it with the Mersey at it's back getting enough pumps to any spot along there looks awkward would a pump be driven to a point under any potential fire?

Just asking, what's the fire safety protocol if there's a fire in the stands? With there not being acres of room down the left of the stadium looking at it with the Mersey at it's back getting enough pumps to any spot along there looks awkward would a pump be driven to a point under any potential fire?

Everyone dies, just checked the planning approval and they missed it out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back