New Everton Stadium

It’s not brick clad, that’s for sure.

West-Stand-central-view.jpg

The renders make it look like it’s bare concrete. Let’s hope it is granite, but I’m not convinced.

Honestly, I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

Can anyone clarify? Some images show a road at the bottom of the steps, some don't. The one with a road has the team coach on it. But I would hazard a guess (and would favour this option) that the first images where there is no road that the coach would arrive underneath the concourse. (Unless Dyche has scrapped the coaches).

Can anyone clarify? Some images show a road at the bottom of the steps, some don't. The one with a road has the team coach on it. But I would hazard a guess (and would favour this option) that the first images where there is no road that the coach would arrive underneath the concourse. (Unless Dyche has scrapped the coaches).

My thoughts on it is I wouldn't want make that turn in a coach to go under the steps!

We need to do simple things to get at them by calling Anfield "our old ground".

Remind them that they've never built a stadium in Liverpool while we've built three.

Reminds me, I must get an aerial photo of Anfield, Goodison (whilst it's still standing) and the new place (when complete). It would need to be from quite high up to get them all in. I think it would look great having our three grounds in one photo.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back