New Everton Stadium

I think this is how they will do it, and from memory Im sure Spurs did something similar. I recall as the Spurs move date was delayed, Spurs had to charge/refund (I cant remember the exact scenario) the difference in ticket price between Wembley & NWHL. Everton will imo set up something very similar.

If we move with 8 games left at home, Everton will charge 8 x ÂŁ13 retrospectively (ÂŁ104)
7 games left = 7 x ÂŁ13 (ÂŁ91)
6 games ÂŁ78
etc

It won't be straight forward as, you know.......... Its Everton, and they would have to communicate well and with plenty of notice, but doesnt seem too difficult to competent people and systems.
DOH!

There is still an enormous amount of work to be done and a lot of that will not be obvious , it will appear for a while as if work has slowed down.

However, I think an absolutely wonderful stadium is starting to emerge, probably more iconic than many of us expected. The detail is wonderful and I believe the club will benefit seven days a week from supporters and tourists flocking to the ground. My hope is that we will be in a position to capitalise on this. A range of proper casual clothing for sale at the club shop for the casual tourist , food and drink available every day and not just on matchdays.
If there is an advantage to American owners it is they generally understand very well how to market a product.

We should not underestimate the role this stadium will have in determining the value of EFC going forward. Yes, we would all like another 10,000 seats but I think it is clear now that would have been completely out of our budget.

If there is an advantage to American owners it is they generally understand very well how to market a product.
Behold, The Bramley Moore Dog
IMG_5277.webp

There is still an enormous amount of work to be done and a lot of that will not be obvious , it will appear for a while as if work has slowed down.

However, I think an absolutely wonderful stadium is starting to emerge, probably more iconic than many of us expected. The detail is wonderful and I believe the club will benefit seven days a week from supporters and tourists flocking to the ground. My hope is that we will be in a position to capitalise on this. A range of proper casual clothing for sale at the club shop for the casual tourist , food and drink available every day and not just on matchdays.

We should not underestimate the role this stadium will have in determining the value of EFC going forward. Yes, we would all like another 10,000 seats but I think it is clear now that would have been completely out of our budget.
A lot of people are not factoring in the reduced maintenance costs of the much smaller pitch either, the savings on ground staff, fertiliser and lawn mower wear and tear will be significant.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back