New Everton Stadium

Here is a picture of the Village Street hospitality in the West Stand. There are further sections taken up by the restaurant hospitality, presumably in the middle tier and the Dock on one which takes up the blocks near the pitch. So a substantial part of the middle of the West Stand is taken by hospitality
So earlier I showed where hospitality is in the West Stand. The club surevy now shows where you can choose to migrate to .....showing the away sections and hospitality

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231019_163223_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20231019_163223_Chrome.webp
    151.5 KB · Views: 28

So earlier I showed where hospitality is in the West Stand. The club surevy now shows where you can choose to migrate to .....showing the away sections and hospitality
Looking at the stadium map it shows where the away supporters are but it doesn't show where they will be housed in cup games. It says supporters won't have to stay in the areas indicated but as someone who loses his seat at Goodison it is something to avoid in the new stadium

It does ask how long you’ve had season ticket initially

I thought that question was ambiguous. Did it mean how many seasons in total have you held a season ticket or if you are a season ticket holder how long have you had one currently without a break? I think I've been a season ticket holder 3 times for a total of about 30 years and have been going regularly for 50 years with a break of 4 years twice due to living abroad etc.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back