New Everton Stadium

It never fails to amaze me how people underplay-underestimate the Merseyside weather.

Gale force winds, and lashing down rain for 360 days per year.

It's going to be Baltic down there at the Dock , even in July.

Batten everything down with Gorilla glue and congealed Weetabix.
Congealed Weetabix man...heavy going getting that off the bowl.

It never fails to amaze me how people underplay-underestimate the Merseyside weather.

Gale force winds, and lashing down rain for 360 days per year.

It's going to be Baltic down there at the Dock , even in July.

Batten everything down with Gorilla glue and congealed Weetabix.
I was down at the Albert Dock in the bad weather a couple of weeks ago, and the wind blowing off the Mersey through this gap was absolutely insane. It nearly blew me into the dock.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 16.40.37.png

I can imagine it whipping down the gap between the North Stand and United Utilities in a similar way.

I was down at the Albert Dock in the bad weather a couple of weeks ago, and the wind blowing off the Mersey through this gap was absolutely insane. It nearly blew me into the dock.

View attachment 235311

I can imagine it whipping down the gap between the North Stand and United Utilities in a similar way.
the North End Da's wont be happy bunch

View attachment 235311

It’s amazing how we are getting all the drone footage when it’s virtually impossible to fly with all that wind 🤔

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back