New Everton Stadium

Yes hopefully fans can do a bit of roaming about
When ive been at Man citys ground for a concert you can walk a full lap of the concourse. I imagine on match days they have some sections segregated for away fans - maybe even more segregation forvcrowd control. But it would be nice if you were not 'stuck' in your section at BMD and could wander to another for a beer or take in a view. I reckon there would be some issues from crowd control bods so not sure how this would work in reality.

When ive been at Man citys ground for a concert you can walk a full lap of the concourse. I imagine on match days they have some sections segregated for away fans - maybe even more segregation forvcrowd control. But it would be nice if you were not 'stuck' in your section at BMD and could wander to another for a beer or take in a view. I reckon there would be some issues from crowd control bods so not sure how this would work in reality.
It’d only likely be an issue initially, as people’s curiosity makes them want to explore.

Before too long, the chief motivating factor about where people go would be more about finding the shortest queues at the bar.

This is the reality at Croke Park - except for Hill 16 which is the iconic standing terrace behind one of the goals.

I love to wander around to one of the bars before matches and at HT, often to meet up with mates sitting elsewhere for a quick pint.

But there is no segregation in GAA matches even with 83,000 sell outs. Completely different atmosphere.

Think the North East corner will be used for away fans for cup games so there'll have to be a temporary partition system in place. Apart from the upper North concourse being much more narrow I can't see any problem in having the whole upper concourse open all the way round for league games

Obviously close to the ground.

Comedians and DJ's.....sounds absolutely horrendous.

Think I'll stick to drinking 7% Ipa's in Azvex taproom like the craft beer ponce I am.

But genuinely in all honesty the beauty of the ground is there will something for everyone within walking distance or a couple of stops on the train. Can't wait me.

You'll need to access via a dedicated turnstile so the club can manage numbers accessing at particular points. However, the General Admission Concourses are all open so you'd be able to walk from the North Stand to the South Stand and get a drink there or any point along the way if you wanted to.

The only bit that will be mostly closed off is the West Stand due to the majority of that comprising hospitality, media etc.
That makes sense. It just I wonder where it says that in the planning docs?

Noise (sound) energy can be converted into viable source of electric power by using a suitable transducer. This can be done by using a transducer by converting vibrations caused by noise into electrical energy.

Lad, think 777 are going to let that boo’ing go to waste?
You sir, have just described a microphone 👍

You'll need to access via a dedicated turnstile so the club can manage numbers accessing at particular points. However, the General Admission Concourses are all open so you'd be able to walk from the North Stand to the South Stand and get a drink there or any point along the way if you wanted to.

The only bit that will be mostly closed off is the West Stand due to the majority of that comprising hospitality, media etc.

I think, I'm getting this now. It's a good thing you can walk round 3/4's of the concourse. Say if you're at one end and your mates are at the other, you could plan to meet in the East Stand for example.

I think, I'm getting this now. It's a good thing you can walk round 3/4's of the concourse. Say if you're at one end and your mates are at the other, you could plan to meet in the East Stand for example.

It's a while since I looked at the floor layouts, but surely to get from North stand lower to east stand lower, you'd have to pass through the away fans concourse. In the case of South stand-East Stand movements, I'm also not sure if they would really want to risk fan migration to standing areas and potential overcrowding there. Years ago you could get a "ground" season ticket which allowed you to access any terrace. I think for years fans could walk around to change viewing position in each half, but eventually they partitioned each terrace to prevent localised overcrowding and so that they could control the capacity of each section individually, closing turnstiles when a section was full. Seated areas were even partitioned because there was a ticket price difference between side stands and end stands and even centre line seats and seats nearer the corner flags were split into sections.

It's a while since I looked at the floor layouts, but surely to get from North stand lower to east stand lower, you'd have to pass through the away fans concourse. In the case of South stand-East Stand movements, I'm also not sure if they would really want to risk fan migration to standing areas and potential overcrowding there. Years ago you could get a "ground" season ticket which allowed you to access any terrace. I think for years fans could walk around to change viewing position in each half, but eventually they partitioned each terrace to prevent localised overcrowding and so that they could control the capacity of each section individually, closing turnstiles when a section was full. Seated areas were even partitioned because there was a ticket price difference between side stands and end stands and even centre line seats and seats nearer the corner flags were split into sections.
I think the away fans will get access to the concourse at Level 01 (top right of second image below). This is clearly able to be seperated from other areas. Makes sense as this level also houses the East Stand Hospitality which would also be seperate from General Admission areas.

General Admission will get access to Level 00 and Level 02 where it is possible to walk around 3/4 of the stadium.

LEVEL 00
1700127039500.png

LEVEL 01
1700127203384.png

LEVEL 02
1700127373036.png

I have no idea what the plan is, but it could make sense for the north stand (home) to access through turnstiles at GF level near the northern side of the East Stand. The away fans could access through gates on the north side and go straight up to level 1.

It would be a dose to have to walk all the way around the stadium if you are sitting behind the goal in the north stand.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back