New Everton Stadium

Look at it like its been this giant millstone around our necks for years. Just anxiety inducing.
You can look at it that way - glass half empty. Or look at it positively - like glass half full. Surely enough negativity without looking at the magnificent future stadium and feeling negative. By next season the FFP bollox will be over, we will be looking at moving into the new stadium still in the PL (although i do feel negative about the PL shower of £#@%.....) and the team will continue to get stronger under Dyche. Plenty to be positive about still.

You can look at it that way - glass half empty. Or look at it positively - like glass half full. Surely enough negativity without looking at the magnificent future stadium and feeling negative. By next season the FFP bollox will be over, we will be looking at moving into the new stadium still in the PL (although i do feel negative about the PL shower of £#@%.....) and the team will continue to get stronger under Dyche. Plenty to be positive about still.
Maybe the bottom 14 clubs should break away from the PL and set up a super scab league. Nothing to lose trying it out for laughs, just a 5 quid fine and a telling off. If we time it right it could be a sure fire way of getting the RS relegated to the Championship. If not them then Man U. Winner winner chicken dinner! LOL

This is a major contributing factor to the said depressing issue.

It's also a major contributing factor to any hope too. Clubs can't spend their way to success anymore and we earn a paltry amount at Goodison, every Tom, Richard and Harry would be able to challenge us from a financial point of view. We would fall away further and become what we have over the last few years anyway.

The stadium keeps us relevant and we now need to capitalise on that.

It's also a major contributing factor to any hope too. Clubs can't spend their way to success anymore and we earn a paltry amount at Goodison, every Tom, Richard and Harry would be able to challenge us from a financial point of view. We would fall away further and become what we have over the last few years anyway.

The stadium keeps us relevant and we now need to capitalise on that.
Totally agree, anyone who wants to stay behind in Goodison and doesnt see the positivity of BMD is wanting us to continually fall behind IMHO.

Totally agree, anyone who wants to stay behind in Goodison and doesnt see the positivity of BMD is wanting us to continually fall behind IMHO.

As though he said clubs can't spend their way as it's a closed, the stadium gives us some rope.

I thought the club did everything right communicating the benefits of it.

You do get some seriously weird people who wish it was never built.

As though he said clubs can't spend their way as it's a closed, the stadium gives us some rope.

I thought the club did everything right communicating the benefits of it.

You do get some seriously weird people who wish it was never built.
After 2 seasons of near relegation, the only thing that has kept me sane about Everton FC is the new stadium. And with yesterday's announcement, it is even more the case today. Maybe I'm a mug. I don't know.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back