New Everton Stadium

That's 'kin beautiful man. 💙

Problem I have with these videos which include the interior of the stadium is that if there is a JCB digger for example inside I start trying to estimate how many diggers you could fit in that space if they were lined up end to end. You can then look up the measurements of such a digger in Google and then you can more or less calculate if a footy pitch will actually fit inside :coffee:

I start trying to estimate how many diggers you could fit in that space if they were lined up end to end
Buckets up or down?
When you say digger do you mean with the extending hydraulic arm/bucket combo or the big bucket job?

I reckon around 340 of the first anyway.

Pitch should fit. Just.

Problem I have with these videos which include the interior of the stadium is that if there is a JCB digger for example inside I start trying to estimate how many diggers you could fit in that space if they were lined up end to end. You can then look up the measurements of such a digger in Google and then you can more or less calculate if a footy pitch will actually fit inside :coffee:
It won't and we will receive a 20 point deduction because of it due to a new rule.

Buckets up or down?
When you say digger do you mean with the extending hydraulic arm/bucket combo or the big bucket job?

I reckon around 340 of the first anyway.

Pitch should fit. Just.
Could be anything really. As long as you have a reference point, could be a spade lying flat on the ground, a bucket or anything you can get an approximate measurement of really. Once you have that you can do the calculations. Do you think that is a little obsessive? :oops:

Could be anything really. As long as you have a reference point, could be a spade lying flat on the ground, a bucket or anything you can get an approximate measurement of really. Once you have that you can do the calculations. Do you think that is a little obsessive? :oops:
No worse than posting endless drivel in the transfer or young player threads or watching grown men roll and jump around in lycra like some dangerous weirdos do.

You crack on pal

83DEAFA1-B7C2-4935-92D1-BB2EA4D3D720.jpeg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back