New Everton Stadium

Can't all be done, they onl
Perhaps not with Colin Chong in charge; the club still have quite a few key things undecided and continue to make some changes to the design and whatnot.

But, the hopeful plan is for games from towards the end of January. The club will sort the STs for Goodison first, and then immediately look at how to transition over.

Hospitality is already done.
Can't all be done.... they only asked me a few days ago if I was interested in any of the packages.

Perhaps not with Colin Chong in charge; the club still have quite a few key things undecided and continue to make some changes to the design and whatnot.

But, the hopeful plan is for games from towards the end of January. The club will sort the STs for Goodison first, and then immediately look at how to transition over.

Hospitality is already done.

Just out of interest. If the hospitality is already 'done' when does the 3 year commitment start from? Year 0.5, or year 1.5? Do they get 6 months back on the contractual agreement or does the agreement only run until the January?

Or has it in fact started from when they signed the contract? I assume that all these details have been sorted. I'm guessing that people who have bought the suites etc will know by now then.

You pay a deposit of 20% of year 1 cost now.
The balancing payment for yr 1 is circa 6 months before the start of the first games/season at BMD.

Just out of interest. If the hospitality is already 'done' when does the 3 year commitment start from? Year 0.5, or year 1.5? Do they get 6 months back on the contractual agreement or does the agreement only run until the January?

Or has it in fact started from when they signed the contract? I assume that all these details have been sorted. I'm guessing that people who have bought the suites etc will know by now then.
First thing to mention is that the three-year tie in may not actually hold up, in terms of any contractual obligation, as the club may not enforce it for all.

The first payment will be for the first year alone, with each subsequent season will be charged in their own tranches, so it's if the club look to keep the obligation.

So while people have 'agreed' to having a ticket for three season, some may be able to relinquish the seat earlier - more likely the third season mark.

It's been a deposit up to now, with the rest later. Some people may have paid in full already for tax reasons.

First thing to mention is that the three-year tie in may not actually hold up, in terms of any contractual obligation, as the club may not enforce it for all.

The first payment will be for the first year alone, with each subsequent season will be charged in their own tranches, so it's if the club look to keep the obligation.

So while people have 'agreed' to having a ticket for three season, some may be able to relinquish the seat earlier - more likely the third season mark.

It's been a deposit up to now, with the rest later. Some people may have paid in full already for tax reasons.
So, if they've paid in full, what have they paid for? 3 seasons, 2.5 seasons or 3 seasons and will have to pay for 0.5 seasons in December?

Also, historically, season ticket prices are released soon. If they don't have a substantial mark up, what are we gaining on the early move? I assume you can't ask ST holders for extra after the fact in case we move in, you also can't chuck in a substantial increase without reasoning, the reasoning maybe being we move in in January. With that in mind, we should know pretty soon whats officially happening.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back