New Everton Stadium

@Goat & others ... just had an email from ALL about plebs seats / bars. 2.5 to 3.7 per annum & 3 year commitment. Spec seems deecent enough Only a few in the West and East stans are still available.

Big commitment & at my age, I can't guarantee getting to the kitchen still breathing, let alone planning footie visits in 30 months time.

@Goat & others ... just had an email from ALL about plebs seats / bars. 2.5 to 3.7 per annum & 3 year commitment. Spec seems deecent enough Only a few in the West and East stans are still available.

Big commitment & at my age, I can't guarantee getting to the kitchen still breathing, let alone planning footie visits in 30 months time.
?????

Pleb seats don't cost 3.7 my man.

The thing you have to consider with the new corporate side of things, is they are hoping people get there hours before and stay for an hour after. So on top of your current season ticket, and whatever you spend at the game, they are hoping to take whatever you spend in pubs before and after, plus whatever you spend on food.

For some people, with all that taken in to account, plus the inevitable rise in general ticket prices etc, its actually, probably not that bad, all things considered.

On the other hand, if you go straight the game and straight home after and dont spend the last 5 mins of the 1st half and the entire half time in a queue for a plastic pint and insanely hot, rock hard pie, its probably not for you.

Personally, I'd like to see those plans revisited in any case. Would it be possible to sell half of the site for housing and still have a football presence in some way? I'm thinking of keeping the Park End (as it's the newest stand and cheapest to maintain) and turning the pitch round 90 degrees so the touchline runs parallel. Would a pitch fit that way once the Goodison Road and the Bullens Road are demolished? Could use it for the under 21's and the ladies teams, perhaps? Thing is, it is a far cheaper option that what we have already heard and it would be more if a fitting tribute to Goodison Park, also.
I know it's bad form to bump your own posts, but here goes. I have had a look at GP on Google Maps and measured the pitch with a plastic ruler (can't get more accurate than that). Even taking into account how the Goodison Road tapers in, there is enough space to turn the pitch around by 90 degrees and have goal mouths on the Goodison Road and Bullens. It would be a cheaper alternative to what has been suggested and personally, I'd prefer it.

I know it's bad form to bump your own posts, but here goes. I have had a look at GP on Google Maps and measured the pitch with a plastic ruler (can't get more accurate than that). Even taking into account how the Goodison Road tapers in, there is enough space to turn the pitch around by 90 degrees and have goal mouths on the Goodison Road and Bullens. It would be a cheaper alternative to what has been suggested and personally, I'd prefer it.
you do know that there is a measure tool in GM?

How are people chosen to be emailed inviting them to look at hospitality options.?
I ticked these boxes, ive had a season ticket since forever but heard sweet nada!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back